New Powers

After last time
Izuku POV

Mysterious Guy: Hey kid let's talk for awhile maybe more depends.

Izuku: Who are you what am I doing here aren't I supposed to be in jail.

Mysterious Guy: My name is Mori Jin and it seems like that you are the next person to inherit my fighting style and powers if you want to and we are inside your dreamscape this is where we will if you want to train so do you accept.

Izuku: Yes I do if I can prove them wrong about me being the traitor so how long will my training be.

Mori Jin: Well it will take either 2 or 5 years.

Izuku: WHAT!!! by the time we're finished I'll be like 20 or something.

Mori Jin: Were in your mind a year like an hour we'll be working on that while we're here so LETS GET STARTED.

Year 1
Mori had been helping Izuku with his stuttering and his no self confidence and to be more carefree this had taken longer than expected so after Mori had told and showed him his re-taekwondo moves.

Year 2
They had started working on Izuku's upper and lower body training while Mori was still showing him some moves they had also talked about combat strategies so that Izuku could fight and think at the same time.

Year 3
They start working on his speed, endurance, and durability while still showing him some moves while training.

Year 4
They had finally started having Izuku using re-taekwondo moves and training with re-taekwondo they had starting developing a brotherly bond and Izuku finally told Mori what had happen and saying Mori was mad that would be a understatement he was livid he wanted to beat them all to a pulp but he had some restrain and realized that he couldn't leave the dreamscape.

Year 5
They had started fighting each other with re-taekwondo and Mori showed Izuku more moves to add to his moveset and told Izuku that his training was almost complete by this time Izuku had gotten more confidence but not to the point where he was arrogant he, also stopped stuttering, and was carefree but during sparring he had after their training was done Mori had given Izuku his sleeping mask as I gift and told Izuku one day he would gain more power and that he will be always with him.

Izuku's POV
After I woke up he saw that I grew 6'3 and my muscle became more defined and that my hair had darkened and was standing up and I looked up at my forehead and saw the sleeping mask Mori had on and givin to me then I started training with re-taekwondo to make sure that I could still use re-taekwondo moves and after he learned I still could I was ecstatic after awhile practicing in my cell one of the guards had came and said.

Guard: somebody wants to see you now.

I was wondering who wanted me until I saw somebody with blond straight hair then he asked me.

Unknown guy: Hello my name is judge R and would you like to participate in the God Of Highschool tournament.

I was confused but agreed to then he said that the tournament starts in three days and that they would get me out after I was confused until three days passed and they said that I was suddenly released and I could go and then I saw that blond guy who name was just R and he said.

R: I told you you will be out now let's go look at your new house you will be living in for the tournament.

After he showed me to my house I had finally laid in a comfortable bed and then I started thinking about the tournament then thought.

I'm gonna win this.

Kinda wasn't planning on writing a chapter but it turned out pretty good in my opinion please give feedback it really helps.