Tournament Day pt2

No-ones POV
Last time we left off manseok had ripped one arm off his straight jacket now manseok is holding Gando by his shirt he then said.

Manseok: Give up.

Gando shook his head while saying "I would nev-" before he could finish manseok head butted him then said.

Manseok: Say That again I didn't fear you.

Gando: I will never give up.

Manseok was staring intensely at him while remembering something.

Flashback

Manseok is kneeling in front of someone while saying.

Manseok: Sorry please forgive me, show me mercy please.

Flashback ends

Manseok: you reminded me something annoying, I want to see you begging.

He then knees Gando in the stomach trying to get him to beg Gando then tries to punch him but is a few inches away from his face Manseok the ripes his other arm out of straight jacket he then grabs Gandos arms and holds them behind his back while yelling at him to beg before he could break his arms manseok felt someone tap his shoulder when he turned around Izuku was standing behind him saying.

Izuku: A participant has just dropped out.

Manseok tried to punch him but Izuku was faster and punched him first making him fly to one side of the ring once manseok got over the shock he ran so fast that is seemed he teleported but Izuku high-kicked him in the face before he could attack and that kick had broken parts of the stage while kicking his power level on the board momentarily changed from 6 to 13.