chapter 11

Zaroon was anxious. He knew that Areej would do something without a doubt. He decided to go to Mr Khan's office and clear the things out.

After hearing the name, Mr Khan met him instantly. His family background and his own name was enough to get that respect.

They greeted and Zaroon took a seat.

"Sir, I am here to talk about something important. " Zaroon started.

"Go ahead. " Mr khan said coolly.
"I want to marry your daughter." he said without playing with words. He placed his demand directly.

"Jannat? She is young ...."Mr khan started.

"You can take your time; I am in no hurry. My parents can come with a proper proposal when you think its fine. "Zaroon said and got up. He bid his bye and went out. Mr khan was left in astonishment. He expected his personality to be that charismatic, but Zaroon was way too good. He behaved so maturely that it was difficult to guess his age.

Mr khan didn’t see anything unlikable in him, but he found it a bit weird, that he came just like that. It didn’t look like a well thought step.

Zaroon went to meet Hassan after that, he told the latter everything.
"I am worried about her. She was crying a lot. "Zaroon said.

"Relax, you can’t do anything right now. We need to wait and see, how this all turns out." Hassan said patting his shoulder.

In the evening, Jannat was busy crying in her room, when a maid came and told her "Mam, Mr Khan is calling you. "and left.

Jannat stood up and wiped her tears. Her cheeks were red, her eyes swollen, she looked like a mess. She headed downstairs, only to find Mr khan sitting with Areej and her parents.

Anger could be seen clearly on Areej’s face. She stood up seeing Jannat approaching.

"Ask her uncle! Doesn’t she have any shame? I saw her standing in his arms. "Areej seethed.

"Dad, I haven’t done anything wrong. “Jannat said weeping.

"She was trying to seduce Zaroon, now she is acting all innocent! “Areej said venomously. She didn’t care about who was sitting there and who not. She said what she wanted to.

"Di...."Jannat couldn’t believe Areej was saying all this.

"I am not your di you wouldn’t have tried to snatch my love.” Areej shouted and slapped her. Jannat's cheek was left with a handprint in seconds.

"Ask Zaroon to come here. "Mr khan finally spoke. He was looking ashamed.

"Dad, believe me. I haven’t done anything wrong. "Jannat wept having a hand on her cheek. The sight was heart-breaking, if anyone there would have cared for her.

"I will call him. "Areej said and took out her phone." Come to my place. Uncle wants to talk to you. " no bitterness could be heard when Areej talked to Zaroon.

In 15 minutes, Zaroon was there and Hassan was in the car outside waiting.

He felt his control slipping seeing Jannat’s state. She was sitting on the carpet, her head was bend down but the jolts were enough to tell, she was crying.

He took a step towards her, when Areej held his arm." I have told everyone, what type of whorish behaviour she has adopted. " Areej said loudly...

----
Janty ho?ye saansen nahi ruktin

Dard hd se brh jata he ,alfaz bhi dm tor dete hen.....
Pr ye saansen nhi rukti .
-----------
Assalm ualakium readers!another update❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️