chapter 28

After eating,Zaroon took her outside .they went to mall , Zaroon headed towards a jewellery shop . He had noticed that she enjoyed feminine things .She like wearing light jewellery .

Zaroon bought studs , and small earrings of different designs and stones for her . Jannat tried to stop him, not really wanting him to spend so much on her, but he didnt listen.  He bought bracelets and other things for her too.

" I haven’t got any present for you on our wedding . So this is nothing " Zaroon gave her an excuse and kept getting her different things.

After shopping , Zaroon took her for dinner. It was done in a happy atmosphere.

They both changed into their night suits and settled in bed , after reaching home . They both were too tired for a movie .

Zaroon laid down and pulled her in his arm . Jannat felt her breath stopping , she didnt know , if he expected more . Zaroon didnt let her worry for long , he kissed her forehead and then her lips and told her to sleep .

He had a lot to think about , Mr Khan was back , he needed to talk to him also .

In the morning ,it was the first thing he did , he called Mr. Khan and invited him over in the evening .
After college , Zaroon told her to dress  in a short red frock and Capri he had got her yesterday . It wasn’t anything fancy ,but on her ,it looked way too special. She also put on the ruby earrings with it .

She was looking very beautiful in it . Her skin was glowing against the red dress .Zaroon kissed her lips , turning them into a pinker shade .

They were in the home office ,when the helper told them about Mr khan's arrival.Jannat was shocked ,but happy .

She quickly went to the sitting area, with a smile on her lips .zaroon shook his head and followed her .

Jannat hugged her dad ,she missed him .

" How is my princess ?" Mr khan asked .

" I am fine ." She said moving back .
Mr khan was surprised seeing her in this new attire ." You look different ,really beautiful " Mr. Khan said with a smile .Zaroon also smiled proudly .

Jannat only blushed ,Zaroon greeted Mr. khan and asked him to take a seat .

" Dad i missed you" Jannat said kissing his cheek and sitting next to him.

" Do you want to return ?" Mr khan asked teasingly ,not that  Jannat understood it .

She went still ,then turned towards Zaroon biting her lip. Zaroon didnt like it one bit that she even had to think before denying ,but he kept quite .

Mr khan chuckled " I am just kidding .. "

"Dad"  Jannat wanted to explain everything ,that in the it wasn’t like this ,she was blamed for the things she hadn’t done ,but  Mr khan stopped her .

" I know everything , Jannat .I believed you even then ." Mr khan said .

Tears filled her eyes " why did u keep quite then ? " Jannat asked .

"Because i wanted this marriage to happen, which would have been a bit difficult with Areej's behaviour " Mr khan said .

Jannat tried to understand the reasoning . They talked for sometime ,Zaroon ordered some refreshments .

________________
Koi ayat koi wazifa koi taweez la do

Mujhy uski muhabbat chaie....
_______

Salaam readers !another update ♥️