chapter 12

Zaroon freed his hand "What hell are you talking about?” he asked in a hard tone.

"She is the daughter of our family, what impact will it leave on my daughter's life and other girls of our family. I have already said, we should give her to her maternal grandparents. Bringing up a girl isn’t easy; they could also have done something for their granddaughter. "Areej’s mom couldn’t stay quite anymore.

"I have called you to give the answer of your question. "Mr khan said looking at Zaroon.

"You still want to marry her? "Mr khan asked looking down. He couldn’t bear what Areej and her mother was saying about her.
"Yes.” Zaroon said without a second of hesitation.

"Get a maulvi, after Nikkah you can take her. "Mr khan said looking at him.

"Uncle what are you saying. You can’t give him to her!!!!! He deserves better. He shouldn’t have to marry such a hoe. "Areej said angrily.

"Use your words wisely. You are talking about my future wife. "Zaroon said coldly.

He took his phone out and asked Hassan to get moving.

"As your mom suggested, she shouldn’t live here anymore. “Mr Khan said to Areej, and she pinched her lips together. She didn’t know what to say anymore.
Jannat moved towards her father and held his hand.

"Dad..."she called him weeping.
"If you love me even a bit, then don’t cause anymore drama and do what I have said. "Mr khan said looking at her slightly swollen face .
Zaroon still hadn’t seen her face .

In an hour, Zaroon was sitting on the sofa, signing his Nikkah nama. Jannat hadn’t said anything after Mr Khan's words. Tears were falling from her eyes silently.

After Nikkah, he bid his goodbye and held Jannat’s hand. He took her outside and placed her in his car.
Mr Khan didn’t even come to bid her goodbye. As the car started moving, Zaroon heard hiccups and then saw Jannat hiding her face in her palms and crying. A shawl was covering her head and half of her face. A maid had placed it before the Nikkah. The sight of her crying was hurting him, but he didn’t want to stop her, he wanted her to get all her emotions out.

After reaching his place, he took Jannat’s hand and took her to his room. She was numb, she didn’t care, what was happening around her. She just felt the pain of her family's behaviour.

Zaroon took her to his room and seated her on his bed, he took the shawl off and looked at her crying self.

That’s when he saw the red mark of fingers on her face and closed his fist in anger.

"Who did this? "He asked touching the mark softly.
Jannat looked at him with tears filled eyes and that’s when she finally understood what was done to her.
She pushed him away "Go away! Go away! I don’t want to see you right now.” she said crying badly.

Zaroon felt as if his heart was clutched in someone's heart. She kept pushing him away, he didn’t see any option but to leave her alone for some time.

Jannat kept crying for a long time. Today’s events broke her heart. She thought that it was all Zaroon’s fault. If he hadn’t come so close to her, this won’t have happened.

----------------------

Wo jo hath barhaye,me jee uthun

Meri zaat ko ik uska ehsas zroori he....

--------------
Salaam readers !update for all my impatient readers😅😅😅

Hope that you all are enjoying the story.