chapter 32

It was the day of Areej 's Engagement . They were in the bedroom ,Zaroon was getting a formal dress out for her to wear . He looked through the closet and picked out an off white dress with peach dupatta . It was really beautiful with light work over the shirt and dupatta.

Jannat beamed seeing the dress and took it from Zaroon .

" What should I wear ?" Zaroon said talking to himself and headed towards his section .

He took out his off-white shalwar kameez and a bigger smile broke on Jannat's face.

Zaroon had called a beautician to get Jannat ready for the function . He took his clothes and went to the room besides there’s . He needed to check his emails and do some other work before getting ready . Anyway , he didnt need that much time for it.
On the other hand,Jannat asked the girl to do light makeup .

"Mam , your skin is already flawless , I don’t need to do much . " The girl smiled and started getting Jannat ready . She did soft make up and then did a Dutch braid on her parted hair at front. She looked really cute with it.

She wore jhumkas and bracelet only ,as suggested by the beautician .Her jhumkas were big enough to grab all the attention, they looked enchanting .

By the time , she was wearing her shoes , Zaroon had also gotten ready .He entered the room ,and stunned to the place for a minute seeing Jannat .She was shinning like a star .

The girl got out seeing that her work was done ,Zaroon came towards her. She was getting nervous seeing the seriousness on his face .

" Zar ,is it too much ? " Jannat said looking at her clothes .She tucked her hair nervously.

Zaroon bit his lip and then let out a pained laugh shaking his head " you look perfect " He murmured pulling her closer .

He hid his face in her shoulder ,inhaling her ,on instinct he had started placing small kisses on her collarbone and neck .

" I don't want you to go anywhere today " He whispered and continued nuzzling her .Jannat felt her legs going week .

" Zar" She let out a breathy whisper and it only made him bit her neck softly .She held his head ,not trying to stop him but still holding him .

Zaroon lifted his head and took in her slightly parted lips .It was his last straw .He pulled her closer ,smashing their lips together .He kissed her for long minutes until they were breathless .

" I seriously don't want to go anywhere tonight " Zaroon said in between pecks on her lips .

She placed her hands on his chest " But we need to " she said and moved towards mirror .Her lipstick was completely eaten .She frowned reapplying it.

Zaroon ran a hand through his hair and took deep breathes
By the time ,they got there ,the guests were already arriving .Many eyes turned to them as they entered .They greeted the khans and went to the couple .Areej was wearing a light blue dress ,she was looking beautiful in it . A proud smile was on her face .her fiance looked like a nice man ,Jannat was happy for her sister .She was talking to the couple ,when a business associate came to Zaroon .

"So its true ,you really got married ." The old man said with a smile .
" I would have expected an invite " the old lady said with slight teasing .
" It was just a private function and that too planned way too fastly . You will get the invitation for reception definitely . Mom is planning it to be in next month ." Zaroon replied .

" Good " the old lady said with a smile . From his associates , he had a soft spot for this old couple . They were the closest thing to honest attachment he had seen in his business

______________
Uski waqt guzari thi

Jisny mere jeeny ki tmna bhi cheen li....

_____________

Salaam readers! Another udpate .