chapter 19

Zaroon took a step forward ,when he heard a hiccup . He turned on his heels ,Jannat looked at him with teary eyes ,she hugged his waist without a second thought . Her face hidden in his chest.
Zaroon also wrapped his arms around her ,"shhh !don’t weep ,it hurts me ."Zaroon said and kissed the top of her head .
When she still kept crying ,Zaroon continued " i wont scold you again ,you can say what you want . But please stop crying " Zaroon said .
" I was missing home " Jannat whispered and Zaroon nodded in understanding .
" My sparrow ,can you please do something for me ?"Zaroon asked her pulling back and wiping her tears . She nodded seeing his care for her . She knew it was her stupidity and her impulsiveness with made him scold her.

"Lets be friends for real " Zaroon said .
" Ok" Jannat said with a vow to really let him in .

Zaroon grinned and asked her to come after washing her face.

Zaroon helped her with her homework and then they did dinner . Jannat was impressed with how intelligent he was . He made her understand everything effortlessly .

After dinner , Zaroon suggested that they watch a movie together .They settled on the bed and Zaroon played the movie of Jannat's choice .

They were sitting close together ,through half of the movie Jannat fell asleep . Zaroon turned off the movie and left the room after putting a blanket on her . He didnt want to but he knew , he needed to be patient .

___
Next day ,it was easier for Jannat . No one said anything to her or looked at her weirdly .
A week passed like that . Small changes took place in this time .She and zaroon weren't that formal anymore . She had gotten comfortable around him ,now him playing with her hair or kissing her forehead holding her hand didnt bother her . She actually waited for his small touches. His morning kiss on forehead before going to college made her feel taken care of . She knew that there was someone to take care of her ,who will watch her back .

Zaroon enjoyed seeing her opening up . Her smiles were his favourite . He had noticed small changes taking place . At first ,she went still whenever he touched her or kissed her but now it was just the opposite . A smile took over her lips every time . She hadn’t really analysed their relationship ,she just went with the flow .
At night ,they were watching a movie . This time ,it was a horror one ." Boooo " Zaroon said softly near her ear . She jumped and hit his shoulder .
"Zaroonnnnnn " she whined ,Zaroon couldn’t control his laughter . He chuckled, she shifted and placed her back against Zaroon's chest . Her head resting near his neck .

Zaroon went quite for a second ,then he took a deep breath and started playing with the tips of her hair . She was engrossed in the movie ,but for Zaroon ,movie was long forgotten . He had better things to focus on .

Like everyday , Jannat fell asleep soon . Zaroon tried to get up ,but she only shifted and hid her face in his neck ,her arms were placed around his middle . " I will move away after sometime " Zaroon kept telling himself ,but soon sleep took over. He didnt got the chance to go to his room . It was the first night ,they slept on the same bed .

________________
Meri ankhon me likhi tehreer sb prh nahi skty ...

Mene likhi wo zuban he jo smjh ae to ehl e dil ko wrna nahi .....

______________

Salaam readers ! Heres the update .

How was it ?😁