chapter 20

Next morning to Zaroon's bad luck ,Jannat woke up first . She opened her eyes with the feeling of being in someone's arms . They were completely entangled together . Both were on their sides,Jannat's head was on his arm ,her face hidden on his side. His arm and leg was enveloping her .

She quickly moved away and her eyes were huge with surprise . In the process, Zaroon woke up and looked at her confused ,but then the reality sank in .

"I fell asleep" Zaroon started .

" Its okay " Jannat said awkwardly and went to washroom . In the mirror , she saw that her cheeks were tomato red " Why am I blushing ?"
She asked herself cupping her cheeks .

After getting ready ,she headed downstairs ,she was feeling a bit awkward and shy ,but it didnt last for long . Zaroon acted normal and by the time they had to leave home, she was also feeling okay .

But today ,Zaroon's kiss on her forehead made her blush . Zaroon was feeling the changes and he was aesthetic about it .

In the next week , there was a very prominent change in Jannat's behaviour . She waited for them to spend time together . She looked at him for long moments unintentionally . She had started being aware of his habits ,his presence . She waited for him to show affection . She felt beautiful ,taken care of at those moments . The adoration in his eyes always left her giddy . Though ,she hadn’t acknowledged the change herself .

_______
It was Sunday, Mrs Shah had been asking him to bring Jannat home . But he said that she wasn't ready yet .
But today ,Mrs Shah was very persistent . She didnt end the call until zaroon agreed for the dinner at their place.

Jannat was reading a book in the lounge area ,when Zaroon came and sat next to her .

Jannat looked at him and smiled . " I wanted to talk to you about something " Zaroon said . Jannat closed the book and turned towards him .

" Mom and dad wants to meet you. They want me to take you for dinner there tonight " Zaroon said .

" Your family also lives nearby? " Jannat asked shocked . She had never asked about his family ,nor had he told her voluntarily.

She felt scared of meeting them ,she didnt want more people to make her feel bad ,she didnt want them to think that she snatched their son . She bit her lip in worry.

"Yes ,I needed to have my own space ,so I moved out as soon as I was 18 "Zaroon said ,her worry wasn't  hidden from him . He could read her emotions on her face like a book.

"They know everything, they have been wanting to meet you from a long time . If you say yes, then we can go today " Zaroon said hopefully.
"What if they don’t like me ?"She finally spelled out her fear .

"There's no change of it . They are my family ,they are going to love you like.

."Zaroon halted in his confession .
"Ok" Jannat agreed reluctantly .
Zaroon got happy ,he quickly got up and bent down to kiss her head ,when she suddenly looked up . His lips landed on her nose instead of her forehead .Zaroon stilled but the smile on her face took away his worry .

______________

Muhabbat me ruswa tum pehle to nahi

Ik zamana yun hi bdnaam hua phirta he...

___________

Salaam readers ,heres the update .