24

—

"Boys," Dexter turned to the three of them, including Alejandro, "Give us a minute." He told them. Alejandro looked at me with an assuring small smile, before following Isaac and Maddox out the kitchen. Jackson stayed.

"Dexter how bout you talk to that bitch after we finish our fucking business," Jackson spat out, his jaw set tight, why was he so mad, "She isn't important right now." He nodded his head at me.

"The fuck did you just call her?" Dexter grabbed him by the collar of shirt before pushing against the wall, Jackson was way bigger than Dexter, and I couldn't do anything because if I do step in I'd get knocked the hell out, "Call her a bitch, let me hear it again." He neared his face towards Jackson, still holding on tightly to his collar.

"Get the fuck off me!" He pushed Dexter away but hardly did, Dexter pushed him more against the wall, and in return, a punch was thrown in dexters face and I let out a scream, making Alejandro, Maddox and Isaac rush back into the kitchen.

"The fuck is happening?!" Maddox asked and then again, Dexter threw a punch back at Jackson. This was chaos, absolute chaos.

Maddox and Isaac stepped in to defend their boss, before Alejandro stepped in to defend my brother, the boys kept on fighting back and forth, breaking plates, tables were fallen, chairs as well, and I just fucking stood there, a hand over my mouth as I watched blood and sweat dripping all over.

But then, I had to do something, I stepped in, "STOP!" I screamed, trying to push Alejandro off of Isaac who was now on the ground. Okay wow, Alejandro sure did know how to fight, "Ale, stop please." I softly told him once I completely pushed him off of Isaac. He glared at Isaac as Dexter fought both Maddox and Jackson. Alejandro noticed that I needed help moving Dexter off of the two boys.

Minutes after, Dexter was finally off of the two unconscious boys who were passed out on the floor. I noticed Both Ale's and Dexter's fists were bloody. This wasn't good at all. My eyes became glossy from the tears that was scrolling across my cheeks. Today was certainly not my fucking day.

"We need to get those mother fuckers out of here." Dexter breathed out, sweating like crazy as his lips were bloody, and his hands were bruised. Alejandro on the other side only had his fists bloody. Alejandro nodded his head and wiped sweat off his forehead.

"No," I shook in, making both of the boys look up at me in confusing as they were just about to carry the unconscious boys out of the house. I didn't know if they were dead or alive, but the paramedics needed to be here, "I'm calling the Ambulance..." I paused, They can't know about what the boys did to them, "And we need to make an excuse as to why they're unconscious, I don't want you guys....ending up in prison," I gulped, pausing, "And I need to know everything, from bottom to start."

Dexter and Alejandro looked at each-other, I didn't know weather Alejandro knew everything, Dexter most likely told him since the two of them have been close ever since the purge, "Audrey," Dexter paused, I prayed that he'd finally allow himself to tell me every little detail, "Of course." He sent me a small smile as Alejandro called the Ambulance.

I was finally going to know everything.