Chapter one ; The Re-awakening

Larufa's POV

' Larufa!!! ' , my wolf yelling in an anger-fueled tone making me gain consciousnesses.
' Wha.... Aren't we dead?! ' , I asked clearly remembering what happened a few moments ago.
' If we were dead, we wouldn't be clinging to the rocks of the falls, halfway down!! '
Then I realise my wolf Ace made us half shift , which is one of the most lethal moves and looking at our situation, it was her only option.
' Let me gain control again. ' , I said and she then gives me full control of my body once more and feel the force of the falling water trying to wash us down.
Ignoring the agonising pain of my half shift, I start climbing with claws from my paws and my legs for balance. So much rage infused in me at the words that circled my mind and now I must fight and get back my pack.

Flashback: few moments ago....

Trying to break free from the rogues that are holding me still and right across me , my mother sobing as she is also in the same situation, same as my father, the former alpha and my twin brother, Tyrrell along with every other wolf from my pack.
The leader of the rogues then walks toward me and gives me a crooked grin as he stands right in front of me with his arms folded.
" I'm impressed Alpha Larufa. It took seven of my men to told you still."
" Tell your little pups to let me loose and I'll show you how to hold still !!" , my wolf yelling in more of a growl after getting control of my body and giving it back to me.
"My my... What a hot temper we have here..." Traven pauses after replying with a smirk then continues
"..... As much as I would love to do that, it would ruin my plan of taking over your pack. A pack can't have an Alpha as a female..."
"Sorry to burst your bubble but you think you can be a better Alpha than me?You can't even challenge me for dominance alone without the help of these..." , I pause with a scoff as I try to break free once again.
Traven then growls at my disrespect for him and steps closer
" This is the only way of bringing you down... as for the insults you blabbed out..." , he paused as the got hold of my arm and snapped it, making me roar in pain as blood gushes out from my detached shoulder blade.
"You will feel the pain that Alphas go through .... Since you really want the hard way."
Anger seething out through my breath as my chest heaves up and down. I look up and stare at him with nothing but rage.
My mom then shrieks at the sight and all of my pack warriors try to break lose and help me. Traven then stares at me in amusement.
" No tear from those eyes? You have the heart of an alpha indeed. I'll give you that. But its in the wrong gender...." , and with that , he extends his claws and swings it forth horizontally, slitting my troat. Blood also starts pouring out of me as I feel my life fading away and I hear my mom scream my name in pain.
My vision starts to blur as I feel someone carrying me. I try to focus my eyes and its Traven. He then stops walking and my dad and mom's screams of the word no are even louder, aside from the sound of racing water.
" In loving memory of Alpha Larufa... " , Traven then says with a chuckle and throws me into the Vitamu Fall and with that, everything goes black around me.....