Chapter 3 : Ambushed

Third person POV....

Alpha Zah laid in his alpha quarters , not knowing what to do next. So far this other supernatural could be in any of the three dimensions plus the Elders council is still breathing on his neck about his betrothal to Hunter. Hezahri and Hunter were close friends. Him, Hunter, Ezra his gamma, Tehrai his brother and Rema, his beta. That's how they were and everyone else thought Hunter and Zah were destined to be mates. But fate thought otherwise and they all realized after Zah turned eighteen that Hunter was not the one. Everyone still waited for Hunter to turn eighteen, that maybe he and Hunter could feel the mate bond but it proved futile. By then Hezahri was twenty when Hunter turned eighteen. Zah was going to still take Hunter's hand in marriage out of their friendship , but all that was put on hold after he caught the irresistible scent of his real mate on Keystone Earth when he and his father, Lekaru went for a business trip there. Since then, he's been looking for his mate for the past three wolf years ,that's ninety human years.
All his thoughts are suddenly interrupted by a call for help through the mind link
" What's the situation? " ,he asked as he closed his laptop and stood from his bed.
" An attack from the rear side of the pack boarders!!" ,the lookout replied in a startled tone and before he could continue with his report, one of the beasts attacking the pack snapped the lookout's neck after biting through it and Zah could hear it loud and clear from where he was since as alpha, his senses were the most heightened. The sudden slaughter made his wolf Chase go into an anger frenzy, and Zah very pissed off at this point.
" Ezra! Rema! At the pack boarder now!! " ,he boomed in fury as he got into his battle pants and storming off outside, caring less about his bare feet and chest.
" We're there . ", They both reply in unison standing at different parts of the border .
" What the hell? " Zah muttered as he saw the sky lions attacking his pack. He thought all creatures of the faction were at peace but an attack on him has shown otherwise.
" Everyone formation now!!" He boomed in the mind link and eveytime this was said, everyone knew he was going to share part of his power through the link, making everyone strong enough to fight.
Zah then closes his eyes as he clenches his fists and when he opens them, a wave of raw energy is sent to everyone, making their eyes shimmer red and his glowing with the same color.

" Attack! " he then commands and the battle begins.
Soon he feels sudden energy wash over him and him makes him aware that one of his warriors is dead. When they are killed in that state, their bond to the pack link is ripped of and the alpha feels it the most. The power Zah gave them surges back into him. This then happens to a few more and Zah roars in rage. He then takes a knee and punches the ground, releasing an energy wave that is fire made through out the pack. It doesn't destroy the pack but burn every single sky lion that was in his pack at that moment. Everyone stops and watch as every beast is burnt to a crisp.
Still feeling angered, Zah then storms to his office and slams the door, still feeling the loss of the few pack members he lost today.
His beta and gamma later come in to check up on their Alpha and best friend.
" How many have we lost? " , Zah asks with anger still seething in his tone.
Rema knew better than to calm him down at this point because this is the angriest he's ever been and so he replies, "twenty seven."
Chase, his wolf lets out a growl at the loss and Zah slams his desk as he curses, making his desk crack a little.
" I think its high time you had a meeting with the other heads of the faction. " , Ezra suggested.
Zah then nods in approval as his eyes slowly swirl gold, his original eye color and red.
" Sent a message to all the leaders of the faction... " he paused as he stood up and heads to the door. ".... I need answers for what just happened." , and with that, Zah storms off to the confinements of this room.

Meanwhile, deep in the land of Zoar....

"Why would you cause a raid on Zah?? Even when you know he can't be easily beat!!" , Ariel yells in frustration.
Daemon then let's out a laughter in response to her out burst.
'How can an old vamp look so young and hot and yet be so insane' , Ariel thought to herself.
" you think I'm hot love? " , Daemon asked as he raised an eyebrow and folded his arms then gives her one of his trademark smiles.
" How did you...." ,Ariel asked in a furious tone at the invasion of mental privacy. But that wouldn't hide the blushing she felt as her cheeks flushed pink.
"I'm a vampire remember? And as king I have some power that a normal 'vamp' ,as you mentally call it, can't have."
" Why did you attack the Ruffalo pack?" Ariel muttered, trying to drift off from the current discussion.
" Because I want to cause a disturbance among the factions that will distract everyone as I plan to look for the scepter and since I possessed a small army of sky lion to attack a pack that will definitely kill them. Zah will buy it and if I'm correct, he will hold a faction meeting soon."
Just then, Kieth, his left hand man then bursts in .
"Your highness, you're not gonna like this." , he began.
"What is it?", the king asked .
" one of our vampires was at the area near Vitamu falls and she saw something.
Out with it already! ", Daemon impatiently commanded.
" There's another supernatural in Zoar."
With those words hitting the Kings ears, his expression changed to a cold one.

_---------------------

Hello again😃😃😃😃
What do you think about Zah and Daemon...
I wanna know. Drop your comment on what you think.
Oh don't forget to vote too....

Xoxoxo
-Debby