Chapter 17: "..Welcome to the pack....!!"

Larufa 's POV...

   On our way to the alpha's quarters with Zah's mother leading the way. She's told me so much stories about her and mom, of which some are out of this dimension. Unfortunately, they lost contact with each other once  the late alpha Lekaru found out Karobi was his mate and future Luna of the pack. So, that was the last time they saw each other. I then told her about my mother also leaving the pack because of being Zekarius' mate later on after she left the pack that is at the East of Zoar, that was their original pack of course. Boy was she trilled to hear that her best friend also got mated to an alpha.
  Anyways, after what seemed like forever walking through these passages, we finally reach the alpha's quarters. She then leaves after giving me a hug. I smile as I enter the room where thereafter I smell my  pits. Honestly, I wonder how she wasn't bothered with the odour reeking off of me. Zah later comes out of a room which I assume is the walk in wardrobe since he's dressed. God, his chocolate and mint scent has definitely engulfed my nostrils once more and I can feel Ace mentally purring. My eyes are then give into the temptation of checking our mate out and I definitely do not regret. Wearing a black V - shirt that clings to his body, revealing his hot eight pack abs, Zah's white shorts definitely blend with shirt and all he's wearing on his feet and is a pair of white ankle socks with slides on them. Then his hair.... He ties a scruffy bun, which I find really hot as a few strands are out, making him look even more breath taking.
"Hello??? Larufa" , he snaps while waving his hand in front of my face, making me break out of my day dreaming.
"What?" , I snap back as I slap his hand away from my face. Which makes him chuckle afterwards.
"I was talking to you, only to catch you day dreaming as you stared at me." , he states in an amused tone with his trademark smirk plastered on his face.
Damn right you are.
"For the record, I wasn't day dreaming about you pretty boy." , I sassed as I folded my arms.
"Pretty boy?" , he asked with an arced eyebrow, feeling amused at the situation.
"Oh you know what I mean..." , I huffed as I continued, "... And I was thinking about.... The odor that's rolling off of me... If you can smell anything." , I concluded my lie and he seemed to buy it. He then stepped closer to me as  my vision remained purely on him, wondering what his intentions are now. He then reaches so close, he lowers and tilts  his head, brushing his nose on the crook of my neck and I'm trying with all my might preventing Ace from taking over, or my instincts which were heading south. He then stands back straight and looks back at me emotionless.
"You smell like roses and vanilla." , he plainly states.
"Of course I smell like that, you're my mate..." I blurted out sarcastically as he grinned in amusement while I continued, "..... Even if I was to sleep in garbage for a millennium, I'd still smell like freaking roses and vanilla to you." , I ended as he laughed a little.
"Anyways...." , he paused as he opened the door to my side that led to the passage way and continued, "... If you need me, I'll be in my office."
And with that , off he went. I then took the chance to look around the room just to get used to it . I then opened the door that I saw Zah walk out of and wooooooowwweeee....
His guy has a tone of clothing, footwear and many other accessories. With this wardrobe, I don't think I can ever go shopping in decades!! Closing the door , I then continue to survey the room and a knock erupts from the door.
"Come in!" ,  I yell and a young looking girl comes in , putting on a house help uniform. I have to admit, her feckless bring out her brown eyes.
"Hello Luna." , she slightly bows.
"Please, call me Larufa..." , I trailed off , still not warming up to that title. Which reminds me, Zah and I have to talk  about this...
"Oh.... Yes Luna-.... I-I mean Larufa.... I just wanted to inform you that water will not be running in the western wing of this pack house for the time being for now, due to upgrading and maintenance of some parts." , she ended.
At this point, even a bath in the stream is okey.....
"So what now?" , I ask as I'm now thinking of the stream as an option.
"You may use the  guestroom bathroom at the eastern wing of this pack house."

***********************************
Finally into a bathroom, I honestly thought I was never gonna have that bath. I then unzip my dress and let it fall into a neat pile on the white tiles and finally get into the tub that is filled with bubbles. I then relax and close my eyes. Ace start to get uneasy and I shush her. Okey I'm starting to get intimidated, which is making the tips of my wet locks glow blue like last time.
Just.... A ..... Normal bath, I ....can .  ...do ....this...
I think to myself with my eyes shut, hoping my attempts of finishing my bath will make my powers die down. With my eyes still shut, I outstretch my hand and start feeling around in an attempt to find the soap case. My hand then gets hold of something  squishy and furry which lets out a screeching sound and from here , I know shit's about to go down ....

Zah's POV....
"What do you want Tehrai?" ,I ask with my eyes still fixed on the papers in front of me.
"What? Can't I come see my favourite brother who was away for a while?" , He replies as he plops onto my couch with is legs crossed on the matching marble table. He knows I hate his feet on that table but I'll not make a fuss about it, I literary just arrived.
"I'm your only brother...." , I point out with a raised eyebrow as I then continue, " .... And I'm actually shocked you aren't pestering me about my mate." , I state.
"Oh believe me, its gonna be a 'wet' situation..." , he answered with a grin and after I swiftly thought about what he just said, I quickly closed the file and glared at him.
"Rai, I hope you didn't do anything stupid." , I reply in more of a growl.
"Geeez hot pants, relax.... Just a little harmless prank I set for our Luna..... We should be hearing screams by now." , he points out with him seeming to be in thought there after.
' I wouldn't except a scream if I were you. ' Chase points out and thereafter feelings of anger wash over me , Definitely Larufa 's emotions. Before I could even ask what Tehrai did, we both feel faint  vibrations and sounds of things being shattered.
"Oouch..." , I sarcastically snap at my brother as I continue, "..... My ear drums are definitely at the brink of exploding from the screams." , I end in sass and few other vibrations reverberate through the room , but bigger this time.
"I think we need to go check up on her, and I mean stat." , he suggests.
"You think???!!" , and with that, we head out of my office and on to my mate

************

"Why the hell is she taking her bath in the guest room and not the alpha quarters??!" , I impatiently yell as Tehrai leads me to the room.
"Will explain later, we're here." , he pauses as we come to a halt . I twist the door knob  and push, only to find myself looking at what I didn't expect.....

-------------------
Hey guys....

Sorry I had to leave it here , but I had to.... I'll continue soon enough😥😥😥😥....