Chapter 10 : Getting mate II

Hello loves......
I'm so sorry I didn't update yesterday . I really hope this makes up for it.... I'm really sorry once again..
😭😭😭

------------------

Ace 's POV....
Mate is the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. I don't know how... but I can sense raw power coming from him. He's definitely a supernatural and I appreciate that he's like me, being that and an alpha too. But Larufa fears she'll lose her alpha title once she becomes their packs Luna and she's not wrong. All my life, I have watch her serve her pack, not to mention how hard we've defended and protected it, which is why I also fear losing it all and becoming some Luna.... I hate it but for mate, I'm willing to compromise. I just don't think Larufa will too just yet.

Zah 's POV....
God she is perfect. From the moment I laid my eyes on her back in Zoar. Her perfect black hair was tied into a ponytail and she was wearing some battle armour. My guess is that she's a warrior but I still wonder why she's not in her armour as she is in the room. Warriors are supposed to be on high alert and in their full armour as there is danger anywhere and anything can happen. I look around as I enter their living room, which is grey and white themed, not to also include the strong scent of my mate I then look around and I see an older woman who looks exactly like her except for her hair, which is brown. I also spot an older man with black curly hair and grey eyes. Well the alpha I'm looking at definitely got his dad's curls but the color of the hair, the mother. Since those are the parents, I'm sure she's the alpha's sister. Then I look back at her and our eyes lock again I take a quick glance at her frame and she is definitely a sight to look at. The dress perfectly fits her, revealing her small waist, her hips and her well rounded boobs. My wolf Chase is mentally barking and I can feel him wagging his tail at the thought of marking her. She's quite taller than most females here, but not reaching me of course. Maybe slightly shorter than Rema.
" Nice to have you here Alpha Zah... " , Their alpha trailed off, breaking our eye contact.
" ...... What brings you here? Are you here to surge war on this pack? " , he continues and pauses his questions, looking at the three of us as though its impossible to take them down with just the three of us.
' We can slaughter you in a second... We're more dangerous when we're the three of us, worse if its just me and Zah ' , my wolf mentally spats back and I thank God they didn't hear anything. Not that its not true but I wouldn't wanna end up killing innocent blood from this pack, especially my mate's pack.
' Quiet down you bone head. ' , I snap at him.
' Well excuse you, hot head. ' , he mentally barks back, referring to me by my most dominant element.
" I would have done so Alpha.. " , stated as I trailed off waiting for the alpha to tell me his name, ignoring the potential argument I was going to have with Chase, which is wrong timing.
" Tyrrell. " , The alpha replies, which makes me continue, "... Seeing as my father died at the hands of your pack. But I won't, not just yet at least. Not until I get to the bottom of this. As you know, Dragon bloods can't be killed. " , I conclude.
" Then why are you here Alpha Zah? " , he asks intently as though he knows something or is hopping I give him the answer he's expecting.
" I'm here... To get what belongs to me. " , I stated casually as the look on alpha Tyrrell's father changed to a surprised one.
" Which is? " , He asked. My attention then shifts from him to my mate who then looks directly back at me
" Hello mate. " , I state in an Australian accent and I can hear everyone else gasp in shock.
' Remind me to laugh at you when we get the hell out of here. Hello mate?? Seriously Zah? That's the first thing you say to her after your tireless search for her? ' , Rema chuckled through the mind link as he ended up biting his lower lip, which prevented the laughter from escaping his mouth as I glared at him.
' Rema.... ' , I trailed off through the mind link.
' Guys, this is not the time nor the place. ' , Ezra stated dryly.
" If I go with you... " , Larufa paused , making our attention go back to her as she continued, " ... You won't declare war on this pack? " , she ended as she cupped her petit waist with her hands still looking directly into my eyes. This she wolf was definitely bold. All the others I've had an encounter with easily break off the eye contact. Hunter can be an exception, but even she looks down to some point.
" We'll see. I have until the blood moon to figure out all this confusion and my fathers death. Until then your pack still stands responsible for the death of my father. " , I reply casually as murmurs arise thereafter.
" Sounds fair enough. Larufa... " Tyrrell responds as he turns to his sister, waiting for her comment.
" Alright, just give me ten minutes to say my goodbyes and pack my stuff. Excuse me. " , She replies as she walks out at my wolf whimpers mentally at her departure. Love sick pup.
' I'm not the one who put the betrothal to Hunter on hold so I can't tirelessly search for my mate for ninety human years. Your thoughts are open to me as mine are to you. Remember? ' , Chase ends the last word in sarcasm.
' Oh shut up. ' ,I mentally mutter as I curse on the fact that my thoughts are open him.