Chapter 13 : The Vampire King's insight

Hey guys......
I'm back now...
Ok so so I thought of writing Daemon's point-of-view so I hope you will love it...

Daemon 's POV....
Just in the confinements of my room, planning my next move. Ariel's spell worked quite effectively and now Lekaru is no more. But unfortunately, the two supernaturals are not at war and they are apparently mates. This didn't go as planned , but this is a new point with which I will execute my old plan. Using the sceptre of Kysis to kill Zah and his little alpha mate. Problem is, I don't know where Madakon hid that sceptre after she took down Kysis. I want to finish this once and for all , finish what started many millenniums ago. So many things to do and I don't know where to start, plus I have to make Ariel hate me.
Vampires do not have mates, especially someone as despicable as me. The mate bond that is there is the same as the one wolves share, except ours is slower and the females we vampires are mates to do not go to into heat. I didn't really have interest in finding a mate and she apparently just happens to come around. Ariel doesn't know it, but she's mated to me, which is why I want her to never know and hate me for it. Despite me planning on killing the two supernaturals, she just can't seem to hate me and instead, she finds it sexy and that is driving me mad. What ever feeling I have for her is just enough for me to let her go because she deserves someone far better than me. My attempts of making her know I'm just using her for her powers aren't enough to make her despise me and its infuriating. I am King Daemon, the merciless vampire who filled with nothing but pure evil and yet her attraction towards me still grows by the day. I then head to my black casket and lean on it as I focus the channelled energy from her and make her appear in my room. She then looks startled with her face in pure shock as I fold my arms and watch her in amusement.
" What if I was showering!! " , she yells with her face red as her nails as she dramatically waved her hand in the air.
" You weren't. I would have heard the water running.. Vampire sense...? " , I trail off as I point to my ear and once again fold my arms.
" Still!! " She huffs as she looks around my room and gasps, distracted by it and forgetting that she was pissed just seconds ago.
" This is your room? " , she asks in pure shock.
" Yeah.... Nothing big really... " ,I trail off as I wondered why the size of this room seemed to have ' wowed ' her. Typical Ariel.
" This room is huge!! " , she exclaimed as she continued, " ... Probably bigger than the whole of moms house!! " , she concluded in her surprised tone as she placed her fists on her waist and stopped to look at my bed.
" I thought you Vamps sleep only in caskets. " , she stated as she turned to look at me whose smirking at her reasoning as I reply, " Sometimes.... Depending on my mood. "
" Uh-huh.... " , is all she said, seeming confused at what I just said.
" When are you planning on letting her go? " , she asked, referring to the wolf as I read her mind.
I walk towards her until her body is a breath away from mine and this makes her breathing increase as I hear the sound of her heart beat increase.

WARNING!!! Mature content below.... You're free to skip this part. You won't miss out on anything....
" Soon enough love. " I reply in a deep cool tone , which makes her think of a few nasty thoughts that include me and her. Naughty girl, I think to myself as she suddenly tiptoes and crashes her lips into mine. I freeze in shock but thereafter respond as I deepen the kiss. She then parts her lips a little wider, giving me access as our tongues fight for dominance. She then let's out a moan, which does nothing but arouse me and I swiftly lift her, wrap her legs around my waist as I pin her on the bed while she lets her curious fingers run through my hair.
I then send trails of kisses from her lips, to her jawline and her breathing hitches as she moves her head upwards , granting me access to her irresistible neck.
" Daemon.... " , she murmurs out of her moans as my now elongated fangs gently brush her perfect skin, making goosebumps appear all over her skin. I then pause as I swiftly rip my white shirt off and she then looks at my physique with lust and desire swirling in her beautiful eyes.
I then grab the lower region of her garment and raise it higher as I intentionally let my fingers brush her skin and I watch as her chest heaves up and down while she bites her lower lip. I finally reach her underwear and rip it off , which makes her yelp and sigh thereafter. I then get on top of her as our lips find each other while I massage her swollen nub and she moans against my lips. Our kiss once again deepens and I groan at the scent of her arousal. I then thrust my finger into her core, which makes her moan my name out and I then go back to teasing her neck as I withdraw my fingers and gently press my bulge due to my erection on her core which makes her moans louder.
Suddenly she starts think about whether she wants to proceed or not as she places her hands on each side of my broad shoulders she slightly pushes me back, which makes me stop as I fully stand to my full height, while looking down at her wet hot being.

End of mature content, you may proceed reading😊😊😊😊😊
" Don't start what you know you won't finish. " , I mutter angrily as I zoom out of the room and slam the door to the bathroom behind me. I then channel her energy and send her back to her room and thereafter step into the shower.....

Hey loves..... Hope you enjoyed Daemon 's POV....

I'm off now....
Xoxoxo

-Debby