Chapter 2 :Prophecy + History

Larufa's POV

Walking in the corridors of my pack house after taking a quick shower, I'm curious to know about everything. Mom used to tell me and my brother Tyrrell of the history of the first supernaturals. But we never used to pay attention most of the time and it would drive her insane when she'd stop talking and notice we were not paying attention at all. What my brother and I would do instead was maybe pull each other's hair or tell each other short side stories or sometimes dose off. That use to definitely tick her off.
Smiling at the last memory of that moment, I then enter the the labs where my mom's mostly found. These labs were built a long time ago when I was still a little pup and well, my mom is not the type of Luna who would sit all day or go see pups or whatever other things that lunas are suppose to do. She feels she can contribute more to the pack as of course she has seeing as she is the head of technological innovations. I did pick up a few things when I use to hang around here a lot, before all the alpha training.
" Mother ! Mother are you in here?! " , I shout.
" Why do you always shout for me every time you come here? Even when you know I'm always here. " , she scolds as she moves from her working table to me and gives me a tight hug.
" Just making sure you're here. Traven didn't kill me, but I think you will if you don't loosen this hug of yours " , I reply with a little struggle from the sudden restriction of my chest cavity.
" You always did exaggerate things Lala .... " , Orah pauses as she then let's me go.
" Mom..." , I begin in a complaining tone.
" I told you to stop calling me that. I'm not six years old anymore. " , I finished as I scrunched up my nose.
" And I told you to stop telling me to stop calling you that. " , she said as she raised her eye brow.
" I wonder why you even bother tell her to stop calling you Lala even when you know she never will. " , Mc'Kara , my brother's mate, comes in with a smile as she shakes her head. I roll my eyes at her siding with mom.
" Anyways...I came to call you both. One of the Elders is ready. Tyrrell and Zekarius are already there. " , Mc'Kara says.
Mom and I nod as we then head to the Library, one of the most magical and sacred places of this pack...

*****************

"Before you know exactly what you are and what you're dealing with, you must first know the history of your kind...." , the Elder, Gregory, paused as he opened some gigantic old looking book that released a little dust once he started flipping pages.
" ooouf....Talk about ancient... " , Tyrrell commented as he wafted the dust away from his face and all me and Mc'Kara did was laugh at his comment which made mom and dad glare at all of us.
"Gain composure ." , was all my dad said while glaring at the three of us. He was right though because this room was sacred and so it demanded somewhat respect.
" From the beginning of time..." , Gregory began and continued, " Two supernaturals ruled the three dimensions. Alijah , the dimension of mythical creatures such as fairies, pixies and many others. Utopia , the dimension of planets whose output gateway is Keystone Earth. This dimension has non-mythical creatures as inhabitants. And finally Zoar, the dimension of beasts and other mythical but dangerous creatures. Creatures such as dragons, serpents, wizards,vampires, lycans, werewolves and many other lethal beings....."
I'm proud of myself because by now I'd have been in my sleep had it been my mom saying this again or me not being a supernatural. I usually stop paying attention at this point.
" The two supernaturals, Aurora and Seth who were mates to each other ruled the three dimensions and kept balance among each of them.
All was well except for the one who had other plans. Kysis, one powerful wizard who thought otherwise of the supernaturals. His despised hatred for the supernaturals drove him to do what no one dared to do , put an end to their reign.
Kysis figured out a way to create a weapon that was strong enough to kill even a supernatural and with it, brought legions on his side. Kysis succeeded in bringing down Aurora and Seth and used his army to destroy anyone who fought against him.
One of his kind thought otherwise of this horrible plan and turned her back from him. Madakon, his blood sister, stole his sceptre and used it to end Kysis and his army.
As one of the dying supernaturals Seth looked at his rescurer Madakon, then at his mate Aurora who was at the verge of death, he used part of his power to make Aurora's powers search for a worthy warrior who will carry on the legacy of peace. At his last breath, he transfered his powers to Madakon who then vowed to keep the balance among the dimensions. " , Gregory finishes reading and looks up to all of us
" Wh-what?.... That can't be it. " , I said as I looked at Gregory with furrowed eyebrows.
"That's all the information we have here in the Winterstone pack... But there's one other thing..." He paused as he gestured us to follow him. Elder Gregory then led us to another room in library which was statue filled. We then all stopped in front of a huge wall which had four engravings that were all glowing.
The first engraving was a flame and it glowed red, the second was an engraving of a bird and it glowed white, the third one was an engraving of a tree and it glowed green and the last engraving were a few wavy lines which glowed blue.
".... Each engraving symbolizes the elements fire, air, earth and water . the first two glowed long before you were born and the last two glowed recently. The most dominant elements in you is water, that is why the tips of your hair were appearing blue. You also have the element earth in you. The very elements Aurora had and you have her powers which appear purple" , Gregory concluded, smiling at the last word he said.
" What about the elements fire and air?" , I asked inquisitively.
"From these engravings, you're the second supernatural. So, expect the other one soon enough."

----------------------

Hey guys... I hope I cleared the mist a little.😉😉😉😉

Oh this is Larufa...

Love you guys...
Please don't forget to comment, I really love feedback....

okey bye now. xoxoxo

-Debby