Chapter 16: New place, New vibes, New problems...

Hey loves....
Sorry for my delay with the update, Anyhoo...
*Drumroll*😁😁😁😁😁

  ZOAR has reached 439 reads 😍😍😍.... Thanks guys, I really appreciate the time you've taken to read this story💞💞💞

Please
Don't
Forget
To
Vote
And
Comment💞💞💞💞💓💓💓

I'm off now, so back to the story....

-Debby

--------------------------------------

Larufa 's POV....

   Finally here and  silence suddenly strikes among all of us as we pass through the border and proceed to head further. Soon a few structures come into view as I look around and finally take the time to admire the place. I then spot a few enforcers sparring and it makes Ace excited as one of her favourite spots is the training grounds. More and more buildings come into view and more people around as we walk head on. They then slightly bow, showing respect to the four of us and Zah stops to talk to the Delta who was just ahead of us. Suddenly, a little pup comes and licks my foot and my heart melts with adoration at the cute little thing. I then take a knee  and gently  stroke the baby wolf as Ace 'aaawws' at the back of my mind.
  "Hello little one." , I softly speak and the pup shifts into a little girl who has the loveliest grey eyes.
"Hello ma'am." , She speaks up with a huge smile.
"What's your name ?" , I then ask as I stroke her long wavy brown hair.
" Sky, and my name matches your bwue eyes.... You're vewy pwetty ma'am." , she chirped up and I can't help but smile even widely.
"Thank you Sky, you're pretty too. How old are you sky." , I ask out of curiosity.
"I'm fwee years old." , she replies as she shows me her outstretched fingers and I laugh out of amusement and fold her pinky and thumb, showing her the real  number of fingers that  should match her age.
"This is three.... That was five at first." , I then state with a glance as she then nods and her face then shows as if she just remembered the difference.
"Oh... I always confuse fwee and five. Thank you. Anyways, I have to go before my mother begins to wowy ..." She concludes while she shakes my hand as I nod in approval.
Well my thumb to be precise....
"byeeee!!" ,She shouts as she runs off and I stand up and watch her run off.

Zah 's POV...

Just finished with getting a brief status report of what was going on while I was out and Ezra then heads on with the Delta to go and personally tell my mom about my arrival. Thank goodness she gained consciousness and I can't wait to see her. I then turn to Rema , giving him the 'where is Larufa' facial expression. I then turn back and look around as Rema does the same and we then spot her talking to a little pup. I can most definitely imagine her being the mother of my future pups as she definitely has a connection with children. The pup then runs off as she stands up to her full height and smiles while she watches the little girl run off. Her smile is definitely breathtaking. Larufa then spots us and catches up to us as we continue heading towards the pack house. Honesty, I wonder if I'm the only one who hears the she wolves giggle and comment every time I pass by, like now. I just pretend as though I didn't hear anything and go on with my way, besides , can't blame me for having heightened hearing senses.
"O.M.G, the Alpha's back." , one whispers tho her friend with pure excitement filled in her voice.
"Right? And I bet that's the Luna..." , her friend replies and continues, "... She's pretty, .... But I just wonder if she was an omega or something."
"I know right, she looks defenceless. I mean, look at her dress.I think I can take her on and beat her within seconds.
'Say what now??' , Chase growls out the back of my mind.
  I then come to a halt as  I turn to face the she wolves gossiping and before I could even say anything, Larufa gets there first as she takes a step forward while clenching her fists.
" You got something you wanna say to my face pup?!" , she snarles.
Guess I'm not the only one who heard the negative comment .
I watched as Larufa narrowed her eyes at the two girls while her knuckles turned pale white. She's definitely in full Alpha mode. Not only did their comment disrespect her as my mate but it also stepped right onto her ego. No one in the pack knows about her being the alpha and supernatural and as such that comment definitely angers Larufa even more as her rage washes over me through the pack bond. The two girls are practically challenging her for her alpha status without them even knowing it  and to them it looks like Larufa is being possessive over the Luna title when in fact its something far from that.
"Answer me! don't like to repeat myself!" , She then snapped at them as she growled at the last word.
"N-nothing Luna- " , one of them spoke up out of fear as Larufa interrupted her with a growl.
She definitely doesn't like the title Luna I guess....
The two girls continued to look down, which is a good move because in this situation, looking directly in the eyes of a ticked off alpha is the last thing you wanna do unless you want a death wish. That's one thing, and also for a fact that she's a supernatural, this is definitely pure disrespect.
"It better be nothing." She growls. I then hold her shoulder so she calms down and her shoulders relax as well as her hands, but she is still glaring at the two of them.
'Larufa, just stop. Its not worthwhile.' , I tell her through the mind link. She then looks at me with her eyes still swirling with anger, but a controlled anger this time.
'What you mean is that they're not worth it.' , she snaps as she then walks away from the two girls and Rema looks shocked at what just happened. I brush off her comment as I am not in the mood to also be pissed. She then slows down as she realises she has no idea where the pack house is and we all start to walk at the same pace as soon as we reach her as silence once again is back among us.
We finally reach the pack house and my mother is at the doorstep waiting for us all with Ezra on her side. She then breaks into a smile as spots us and rushes to hug me tightly.
"Oh Hezahri my dear boy." , she trails off as she sighs then quickly breaks off the hug and pinches my ear as I yelp.
"Mother!!" , I complain as I rub the palm of my hand on my ear to ease off the pain.
"How do you leave without letting me know about your trip boy! Didn't I raised you to be a proper gentle man!" , She snaps as she knocks the top of my head with her fist. The lady may be getting old but her hands are very much alive and active.
"Ouch! Geez Mom!" , I complain as Rema and Larufa chuckle in the back ground.
"Oh quit whinnying like a little pup and introduce me to your mate already." , She snaps once more.
Talk about bossy, it's definitely mother over here.
"Mom this is Larufa, my mate and Larufa this is my mother, Karobi." , I mutter, still upset with the pinch she gave me. She then smiles as she pulls Larufa into a hug.
" Welcome dear..." , is all that escapes her mouth as she continues to hug Larufa  who then  hugs her back.

--------------------------