Chapter 21 : New Problems III

***********

Larufa's POV....

     Still trying to gain control, Ace seems to still want me far from any access to my body. It's probably three a.m. in the morning, yes, this sleeping wolf is remarkably still in control.
  'Ace !!! Give me access to my body!! Right. Now.' I boom, which makes her slightly flinch but not enough to wake up Zah. I know she's 100% awake and yet she lets out fake snoring sounds through my mind as though she just fell fast asleep which earns her a mental growl from me.
  'Aaaaaaace!!!...Aaaaacce!!!Ace I swear if you don't give me access to my body, I'm never letting us see Zah again the moment I gain control!'
  'You wouldn't dare!' She barks back.  Glad to know my bluff was working.
'Try. Me. I'm stronger than you because I'm the host of this body. So eventually, I'll be back and I'm gonna make sure your thoughts him are the only thing you'll ever see.' I snapped.
  'You can't leave the pack lands without the alpha's permission. Remember.. ? Zah made us a member of his pack which means-'
  '- I know what that means Captain obvious!! Doesn't mean I can't make us hide from him. This pack is vast and to top it all off, I'm extremely good at stealth remember?' I mimicked her tone at the last word. Ace then whimpered as she realized she's been beat and finally gives me control over my body.
'You know I was bluffing right?'  my sentence made her growl but I interrupted it by push her  at the back
of my mind. Finally, now to get away from Zah... I'm still not comfortable with him and still sort of mad at him.
   I tried to move his arms and slip free but his arms won't budge, instead, he pulls he closer to him and a little tighter than before. What's more surprising is the fact that Alpha wolf here is still asleep.
  TF??!!!
    With a bit of struggle, I manage to turn untill I'm facing him ,well... Sort of. My head is buried in the crook of his neck. I try to squirm when suddenly, my vision starts to blur as I feel some sort of energy building up within me and suddenly I'm in the forest, still near Zah's pack. Everything around me seems to be looking a little more retro than normal and i pick up sounds of someone yelling  north from where I'm standing.
   Following the sound, I finally reach the training ground and I finds group of wolves making their stances as one of them kept barking orders at a young wolf. He was probably seven or eight... I don't know. And the man who yelled looked way too familiar. He was bigger in size with shoulder length hair and green eyes. His face showed no emotion at all as his glare was fixed on the boy.  None of them seemed to notice me , as though I was invisible to them.
"Grow a pair Hezahri and face them!!!" He boomed as he pointed at the group of wolves. That's when it hit me. Jet black shoulder length hair with red tips, amber-gold eyes that held fear. The kind of fear that held,  not intimidation, but possibility of hurting someone. That's Zah and Alpha Lekaru back then. This is a dream, I'm in Zah's dream!!!
  What was even more shocking was the fact that he already had  his powers at that age.
   "Father, please... I don't want to do this." Zah pleaded. My heart melted at the sight and I watched as I also pleaded in a whisper. Those wolves were huge and looked experienced with a few scars on some of their faces.  From the way they looked, they probably were the Elders council plus a few other well trained wolves.
   "Don't let him do it!" Another small boy, probably two to three years younger than Zah, was running towards the field where we all where but was stopped as he was grabbed by a woman. That was Karobi, looking a little younger than now but you could still tell it's her. She held the boy back who had the same green eyes but same black hair as Zah. Except his was fully  black, i finally recognized his facial features and it was Tehrai. Gosh these children were so freaking adorable.
   "Father no.." Tehrai squirmed.
    "Its for your brother's own good. Someone killed the previous supernaturals, so what are the odds that Zah is safe??!!!" Their father snapped as he continued to explain,
   "Zah is to train ten times harder than anyone else as well as the commencement of his alpha training. Its for the good of his pack, the other two dimensions and himself." He huffed as he looked back at Zah.
   "I will not ask you twice Hezahri." He warned. Tehrai clung to their mothers shirt as he watched in horror. I started to scream for them to stop as the wolves charged towards the poor boy but it seemed futile. I let out a curse as I tried to use my powers but it was to no avail. It seem whatever I do has no effect in his dream. Suddenly, the whole scenery plunged back to darkness as my vision returns back to Zah's neck. I tilt my head back as I scan his face and he's still asleep, with his eyebrows all furrowed and his jaw clenched. His dream was turning into a nightmare and I have to admit, I did feel a pang of sadness and concern.
  'Do something...' Ace whimpers. I roll my eyes as I think of what to do next. Tracing my fingers on his shoulders, he relaxes a little as his shoulders drop to their normal posture.
  'Its working...' Ace speaks up.
   'Yeah... I know.'
   'As though you knew it before' she scoffs which earns her a mental growl  from me.
   'Oh you know it's true...' She sings as I ignore her and continue tracing my fingers on his shoulders. Tracing my fingers on one side of his temple, Zah's eyebrows unknot and relax and his breathing becomes shallow and  even. I take the time to admire my mate and he looks drop dead gorgeous when he's asleep. I then curiously let my fingers gently pass through his incredibly soft silky hair and flashes of eight year old him cross my mind as I realise his face doesn't change, I still however can't pinpoint the reason as to why I as able to see his dreams.
  Seeing as he's relaxed now, I withdraw my hand and gently place a kiss on his cheek as I burry my head back in the crook of his neck till I fall asleep with the last thing on my mind. A scent of chocolate and mint....