Power

She was like the sea on a stormy day, she could only destroy.

(Smut!)

Everyone who knew Elijah Mikaelson called him the noble vampire. Respect and loyalty were the words that best described him. But deep down, there was a side to him that only Victoria knew.
When it came to sex, many had the idea that Elijah was a gentleman, of course he was, but in a different way. The orgasms he gave a woman were anything but gentleman like.
Rarely did a room remain undestroyed when he shared his love with Tori. But this night was different, the lust and tension the two of them felt was dangerous and dark.

Tori stood in front of the ancient canopy bed and watched Elijah standing in the corner like a lion waiting for his prey to come out. His eyes were dark and his posture tense. His behaviour was not unusual for the woman but she began to become more impatient every second that passed.
Slowly the vampire began to unbutton his shirt, and slowly walked towards his beloved. The blonde bit her lower lip as the sight of his bare chest dulled her senses.
"For 100 years I couldn't touch you, couldn't feel you, taste you, make you scream. Dearest one tonight I shall not be able to hold back at all, nor will you hold back. You are mine, I am yours.,' Elijah growled excitedly and dropped his shirt on the ground beside him.
Tori licked her lips and that small gesture was exactly what made Elijah lose control.
He pressed his lips greedily against Tori's and tore at her clothes. He was aware of the effect he had on his fiancée and he would take advantage of that that night. Before the blonde could do or say anything he threw her on the bed and completely undressed her. 

His eyes glided over her perfect body and without realizing it he growled as he felt her tender hands on his back.
He pressed his body against hers and the mere touch of her warm skin drove him crazy.

When he began to kiss her neck, and heard her erotic moaning for the first time in 100 years, he felt his desire increase. And he longed to drink her blood. He sucked so hard on her neck that the blonde clawed her nails into his shoulder and threw her head back. "Bite me," Tori whispered more heatedly and pressed Elijah's head even closer to her neck with one hand.

The vampire hesitated for a moment but then gave in and sank his teeth into her neck.
The moment he felt her warm, sweet blood, Elijah was in a delirious state. Tori's moans became louder and louder and he felt her magic flowing through his body. With one push, he quickly pushed into her and detached himself from her neck.

He greedily kissed the woman under him and never wanted to miss those lips for so long.
The gentle hands that clawed into his back as he was about to give his Victoria an orgasm drove him out of his mind and he put one hand on her neck and squeezed lightly.
How Victoria had missed that one touch. Her body felt as if it was burning and she had trouble breathing properly. The two of them came much too fast, but after so long without each other, they expected nothing else.

Elijah slowly rolled to the side and pulled Tori with him so she could lie on his chest.
The witch closed her eyes and focused only on his presence. She blanked out everything else and began to tremble as Elijah stroked her hair. A habit of his that soothed him.

As he slowly stroked down her back and felt something he didn't know he stiffened and Tori noticed it immediately.
Immediately the blonde straightened up so he couldn't look to see what had disfigured her back.
"Tori look at me."
His voice was serious but also worried and she followed his instructions.
Her blue eyes spoke volumes and she knew she could not hide it. After all, she would have those scars forever.

"The scars were caused when Marcel made me and Davina completely unleash my powers

"The scars were caused when Marcel made me and Davina completely unleash my powers. Every time I wear myself out, these scars appear", her voice was so soft, and Elijah realized that she had a hard time looking at him.
If he hadn't left her, she never would have had to endure that pain. He hated himself for it and would do anything to spare her further pain.

He reached for her hand and pressed a light kiss on her palm.
"He will pay for this. And I swear to you, no one will ever hurt you again. Including me. Tori I never stopped loving you. And I'll love you forever."