Fear

With every breath her magic grew stronger and it would not be long before every witch would fear her.

While Tori had slept peacefully, the brothers had already been very busy again.
Or at least Klaus, with his plans for revenge. He had sent Hayley and Elijah away so that Hayley could find out about her family, and out of pure jealousy, since Hayley adored his brother and not himself, he had bitten him.
But the hybrid would deal with his brother later, he had a more important problem now and he wanted to use Tori for his plan, and that was only possible when his beloved brother was not here.

It was already late afternoon when Tori woke up and needed a short moment to get used to the surroundings. After she had showered and went down the old stairs dressed, there was no trace of Elijah and only Niklaus seemed to have been waiting for her awakening.
"Good morning my sunshine, you woke up just at the right time. I need your help, just like old times."
Niklaus' words did something to the witch/vampire and it was as if the family had never been apart. Tori was normally a quiet person but when she was with Niklaus he brought out her dark side. Something that Elijah never thought was good."Nik, you know you can always count on me, but please answer me one question first. Where is your brother?" Tori asked in surprise and positioned herself right in front of him.
Grinning, the hybrid looked down at his best friend and knew that she would be angry with him if he told her the truth but he would just skip the bite thing. "Elijah and Hayley are on the trail of an important clue and we, the beautiful ones, are going to storm Marcel's palace.
"Great, you haven't changed a bit in all these years. But okay, then we'll go."
Just what he wanted to hear.

Night had already fallen when Niklaus and Tori entered the courtyard of the former family home. Immediately, the witch sensed that something was very strange. But she was here with Nik and she trusted him. She also knew that he would need her. But Tori did not suspect that not only her brother-in-law but also her sister-in-law would go against her that evening.
Only trumpet music could be heard from the streets, otherwise the courtyard was dark and empty. A strange feeling came over Tori, but she suppressed it and stopped next to Nik. "Klaus," the sound of his voice alone provoked the witch and she turned at the same time as the hybrid in the direction from which the voice came.

"You have something of mine, I want it back."
Nik's voice was still quite calm but Marcel's body tension showed that he was not happy about what was coming.
"I can say the same. You have my witch, I want her back."
Tori puffed indignantly. "I was never your witch Marcel."

"Oh Victoria, I think you have misunderstood something. All witches belong to me. It's my town."
"Marcel I think we will talk about this later, but now you will hand me my dagger."
The tension between the vampires was palpable to the witch and her magic grew stronger.

Just as Tori was about to use her magic, she caught sight of blonde hair for a second and then everything went black. Her neck was snapped.
While the witch lay on the ground, the vampires did not let that stop them. Marcel and Rebekah had their own plan and wanted to overthrow Nik.
It did not take long for the witch to regain consciousness. Everywhere she looked, vampires were fighting Niklaus and the smell of blood rose to her nostrils.

Just the sight of Niklaus in chains was enough to ignite Tori's complete magic. She didn't need her vampire speed, if her complete magic flowed through her body, she was only a witch at that moment.
Her eyes darkened and it took only the blink of an eye for the first vampire to lie screaming on the floor. Tori was unrecognisable. In the blink of an eye, her thoughts slit the throat of a young vampire who was about to attack her.

Niklaus freed himself from his chains and tore out the heart of one vampire right after the next.
Tori's body burned and the black magic controlled her. It wouldn't be long before blood came out of her nose. Which was not a good sign. "Tori stop," it was Rebekah's voice that made the witch pause for a moment. "Think of Elijah."
Her sister-in-law's words brought Tori out of her rigidity and the first drop of blood came out of her nose.
But before Rebekah could say anything else, the witch disappeared, leaving Nik with the others.

Pain was nothing new for the witch, but when she reached the old family mansion, she was convinced she was going to die. She was angry about Rebekah, felt betrayed and was mad at Nik because he once again did something without really thinking about it.
As she stumbled into the library of the house, her body showed that the magic was still too strong. "Please don't. No more scars," she whispered painfully to herself. But it was too late.The magic was too strong for Tori and it was the side effects that left 2 long scars across her décolleté. Tori clenched her teeth and pressed her hands on the fresh, bleeding scars.
Her hands were full of blood, but she didn't care at that moment, she was exhausted and tried to get her body back under control. Just as she was clinging to the desk for support, Nik entered the library, very angry.
For a brief moment, however, his expression became quite gentle. He regretted what he had done when he saw his Tori suffering like that. "Tori your chest."
"I'm fine. Just don't come any closer, if you touch me you'll burn yourself. My magic is still too strong." Just as Nik was about to respond, Hayley, Rebekah and Elijah came in together and the 2 siblings stood side by side in front of Klaus ready to attack.
Tori's gaze immediately slid to Elijah and the usually controlled vampire stared at his fiancée, stunned. "Don't come any closer Elijah, no one is allowed to touch me now. I'm okay."

Elijah knew immediately that Nik had to do with Tori's condition and the anger he felt right now was nothing new for him. He wanted to pull Tori to him, he had to touch her to make sure she was really okay. Her bloodied hands and trembling body said otherwise.
While the siblings tried to bring Nik to his senses with the truth, Tori's condition worsened. She paid no attention to the argument that was going on in front of her. Her arms were burning and she feared that the next scars would appear.
Nervously, she tore off her white blouse, which was by now soaked in blood. Elijah could no longer stand to see her, and ignored her words that he should stay away.

He put one hand on her cheek and with the other he held her by her waist. The vampire knew what he had to do and looked her directly in the eyes. The pain he could see hurt him and he felt like he had failed to protect her, again.

"Tori you can let go. I am here. Darling let it go." He knew she was afraid, but she could no longer hold on in this state. She clung to Elijah and pressed her head against his neck as she let go of the magic. For a brief moment, her loud scream echoed through the mansion, and the ground shook briefly. After that everything was quiet and Elijah held her as tight as he could.