😞.1

Emma^^

As I walked into school I immediately got pushed into one of the lockers.

"U snitched on me lul white girl?"This boy named Kentrell asked me.

"No?" I said Looking at him confused.

"Yeah ok cause I'll beat yo ass." He said before letting me go.

I wiped my face from that single tear that dropped outta my eye.I walked to my class and sat at my desk and waited until the bell rung and that's when everyone came into class.

"Aye boomer save me that seat."Kentrell said pointing at the seat by me as he walked over and sat in it.

"Wassup lul white gurl."He said before laughing.

I plugged my earbuds in my phone and started playing my music making me lay my head down on the desk and closing my eyes.Before I knew it I fell asleep.
*
*
*
*
-I woke up to everybody laughing,I looked around and everyone was looking at me and laughing.I looked at Kentrell who standing over me.

"Damn girl u got a deep throat I ain't kno u could suck dick in yo sleep like that."He said before going to his seat as the teacher walked in.

"Ewww what the fuck!I grabbed my things as the bell rung and rushed outta the classroom,I went to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush outta my backpack and my toothpaste and started brushing my teeth,after I put them things back and walked outta the bathroom to see everybody crowded around the bathroom.

"DAMN WHITE GIRL U CAN SUCK DICK!!" They all said recording and laughing making me push outta the crowd and run to the office.I walked in and sat in the chair and grabbed my phone and called my mom.

(This In Spanish But Imma Translate It.)

"mamá ven a buscarme".I said before starting to cry

(Mom come get me^.)

"Qué pasa bebé?"She said sounding worried.

(Whats wrong babe^.)

before I got to answer Kentrell walked in and grabbed me by my hand making me hang up.We walked outside the school and walked up to his all white Hell Cat.

"Where we going?"I said snatching my hand away from him and looking at him.

"Get in the car fa I make u get in."He said making me get in.

He pulled off not even giving me time to put my seatbelt on so I put it on as he switched lanes.
*
*
*
*
-We pulled up to a big ass house.He got out leaving me in the car,I got outta the car and followed him until we got inside.Almost everybody from school was there well Not everybody but like only the people he hangs out with.I followed him into a room and he turned around and looked at me before grabbing me by my neck.

"What u tell yo mama??!"He said as I started crying.

"I didn't tell her nothing."I said before he let me go.

I looked behind me and looked at myself in the mirror and there was a red mark around my neck and as they say imma white girl so u could really see it but it'll be gone by tomorrow.

Kentrell had walked back up to me and grabbed my hand before I snatched it back from him.

"Why do u bully me?"I said as he shook his head and grabbed my hand back but I snatched it away from HIM.

"Say lul white gurl stop playing wit me." He said before walking off.

I followed him until we got into the living room.

"Heyy Emma."Kelsey from my school said.

I didn't say nun to her and wiped my tears that was already dry.

"Awww Whats wrong Emma?"She said looking worried and then looked at Kentrell as I looked at him.

"Oh yeah Kentrell,he probably just likes u."She said making me look at her real quick.

"U not supposed to bully somebody if u like them."I said before rolling my eyes as she grabbed my hand and walked me over to the couch and we sat down.

"I just wanna go home to my mama."I said lookin at her before Kentrell walked over.

"Mane lets go wit yo crybaby ass."He said as I got up and followed him outta the front door.

We got back in his car and he started the car and pulled off.
*
*
*
*
-We pulled up to my house without me telling him the address and that was pretty weird.I tried to get out but the door was lock.

"Imma come get u tomorrow."He said making me roll my eyes since tomorrow was Saturday.

He unlocked the door and I got out and grabbed my things and rushed to my front door,I opened it and locked it behind me.

"Dónde has estado?"My mama said walking up to me as I slid down on the floor and started crying.
(-Where have u been?^)

I wiped my tears and got off the floor and went to my room and closed the door and locked it.
——————————————
Why he gotta be a bully😂😂