🤕.31

-I walked into the house and got grabbed by the throat.

"Kentrell stop.I said looking at him.

"Where the fuck was u at?He said looking at me.

"I told u Erica house.I said as he removed his hand.

"Oh I'm sorry babe.He said before punching me in my nose making it start bleed.

"Why the fuck u lying.He said looking at me as he started walking back and forward.

"I'm not.I said crying.

-He started walking to the kitchen as I took off run upstairs,I went to are room and went inside the bathroom and locked the door,I grabbed sum tissue and started wiping my nose.The door knob started twisting as Kentrell started banging on the door.

"Kentrell stop.I said as he stopped.

-He stopped for 5 minutes before the door was kicked opened.

"Bitch fuck u run for.He said grabbing my hair and pulled me outta the bathroom.

"Kentrell I don't wanna marry u nomo.I said making him stop.

-I said that just to make him stop,everybody knew I wanted to marry Kentrell but he was starting to act differently.Kentrell looked at me before walking outta the room making me get up and go into the bathroom.
*
*
*
*
-I woke up on the bathroom floor wit dried up tears on my face,I got off the floor and walked outta the bathroom,Kentrell was in the bed looking at the wall.I got in the bed wit him and looked at him.

"U ain't gotta marry me if u don't want to.He said so calm.

"Kentrell i do u Wanna marry u.I said looking at him.

"I just....I just wanted u to stop so I had to say sum.I said looking away.

"It's aight.He said as I wiped my tears.

-Kentrell pulled me on top of him and started kissing on my neck,he pulled on my shirt making me take it off,he said kissing and licking on my stomach.We switched positions and he unbuttoned my pants,he looked at me before sliding down my underwear...And u know what happens next..

——————————————
Soory this was short but y'all know I'm doing a book 2 about this and I wanna one switch sum characters but ofc kentrelk still gone be kentrelk but I wanna switch like matti character and Emma character on book2