🎈.14

"U can do it baby.I said watching Matti walk over to me and fall in my arms.

"Yay.I said as she smile and laughed.

"Wassup.Somebody said making me look back and see Kentrell.

"Damn he didn't lock the door last night.I said smirking.

"Stop playing wit me.He said making me look at him.

"Stop being loud.I said looking upstairs.

"BABE WHO U TALKING TO!I heard Davine say.

"Its Kentrell.Kentrell said as Davine came downstairs.

"Oh I heard about u.Davine said picking matti up.

"Yeah u fucking my property.Kentrell said making me roll my eyes.

"She was calling me Daddy on her birthday.Davine said making me bite my lips

"I kno her soft spots.Kentrell said making me laugh.

"I kno all her soft spots and her favorite positions.Davine said as I just laughed.

"Y'all my baby in here.I said making them look at me.

"Kentrell stop and Davine baby I love u but can u go upstairs.I said kissing him.

"Kentrell u need to stop I got a man now and I'm not your property u didn't raise me or birth me.I said folding my arms.

"U just miss daddy dick.He said pulling me towards him.

"Nahh I got a man who give me that every night and morning.I said looking at him.

"Now u gotta go.I said moving away from him.

"What u want 5 mo cars 1million dollars.He said taking money outta his pockets and throwing it at me.

"Bruhh u disrespectful get the fuck out and take yo money wit u.I said picking it up and throwing it back at him and closing the door.

-I went upstairs and into my room to see Davine in the bed.

"I put matti in her room.He said lighting his blunt I rolled for him.

-I got on top of him making him smirk.

"Ok we gotta go to yo mama reunion.I said getting off him.

"I don't wanna go I hate seeing my pops.He said mugging.

"Let's go.I said making him get up and put his shoes on while I got to matti room.

-I put her I her car seat and buckled it up,I picked it up and her diaper bag that I already had packed.I walked out and Davine was going downstairs as I went down behind him.He opened the door and picked up five car keys.

"Aston Martin,Benz,hell cat,Lamborghini,BMW.He said looking at me as I walked outside.

-All them cars was outside as my mouth dropped.Kentrell play too much.Davine put the keys where I had all my other car keys at and grabbed the g-wagon keys.We walked out and I entered the code to lock the door while Davine put matti in the car.I got in the passenger seat as Davine started the car and pulled off.
——————————————
Short but Kentrell play too much😂😂