🤪.9

-I woke up hearing loud kids screaming,I got outta the bed and went into the bathroom and started the shower and got undressed........After brushing my teeth and did my other higienes and got dressed.I walked outta the bathroom to see Kentrell,Lonnie and 3 other kids.I looked at Kentrell stupid and then looked at Lonnie.

"Come ride with me Lonnie.I said as she got outta the bed and put her sandals on.

"Where y'all going.Kentrell said as I grabbed the Benz keys.

"Shopping and Walmart.I said picking up his black card.

"Aye put y'all shoes on.He said as the other 3 boys got outta the bed and started putting they shoes on.

"Take then wit u.He said lighting his blunt.

-I rolled my eyes and walked outta the room making them follow me.We went downstairs and outta the front door,I unlocked the car and we got in.I started the car while looking at Lonnie she had a big ass red spot on her neck.

"What is that Lonnie?I said touching it making her jump and pop my hand.

"That hurts and mommy told me not to talk about it.When she said that it changed my whole mood.

"Put yo seatbelt on.I said pulling off.
*
*
*
*

-We walked into Walmart and I let the kids throw whatever in the basket as I also got what I want and Kentrell since we was on FaceTime while we in Walmart.

"Aye come back here!I yelled as one of the kids started running off.

"Watch the basket and please stay here.I said to the other kids and giving my phone to Lonnie as I started running after the other one.

-He bumped into someone and I picked him up as he started crying.

"I'm soory.I said walking away but boomer walked up to me.

"I'm telling Kentrell u let Draco get hit wit a basket.He said as I mugged him.

-Cause i ain't let him get hit by it he ran into it.I went back to where the other kids was and they was sitting there and Kentrell had hung up.We went to check out are stuff put it in bags and leave.We went to the car and put the bags in the trunk and the kids in the back.
*
*
*
*
-We walked into the house wit bags in are hand as we dropped them on the kitchen floor.I put my keys and phone on the counter as Kentrell looked at me.

"Aye y'all kids go in my room.He said as they sighed and walked away and going upstairs.

-I started putting the stuff up and noticed Kentrell was still looking at me wit a mug.

"What Kentrell?I said putting the rest of the stuff up and then looking at him.

"U let Draco get hit by a basket.He said as I mugged him and looked back at boomer.

"Naww yo homeboy ain't see the whole thing he ain't see that Draco ran off I started chasing him and he hit a basket.I said mugging Boomer.

"Bye bitch ion wanna see u.He said as I just looked at him.

"Oh so now imma bitch in front of yo friends.I said looking at him.

"Say bro ion wanna see u.He said sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah ok don't forget you don't wanna see me.I said walking off and going upstairs.

-I went to are closet and packed me a backpack wit clothes and a pair of shoes and my higiene things.

"Lonnie go get yo bag.I said sneaking on of Kentrell guns in my bag.

"Ok.She said getting her bag off the door and putting it in her back.

"Come on.I said as she followed me outta her room and the boys did too.

-We went into the kitchen and realized my phone nor the keys was on the counter.

"Kentrell why the fuck u playing wit me.I said walking over to where he was.

"Y'all Can sit by y'all daddy Lonnie you stay by me.I said as they looked at Kentrell and sat on the couch.

"Gimme my phone ion give a fuck about the keys.I said looking at him as he didn't look at me.

"I brought u this phone bitch u better stop playing.He said hitting the blunt and passing it.

"I didn't ask u to.I said looking at Lonnie.

"Trell why u being so mean.Lonnie said as he looked at her and looked away.

"Come on Lonnie.I said grabbing her hand and walking outta the front door.

-We started walking to the gate as the security started to close them.

"No please open them.I said looking at him.

"Kentrell said to close them.He said looking at me and folding him arms.

"Fuck.I said looking at him.

-We walked back up to the house and went to the front door and tried to open it but it was locked.I couldn't take ito nomo I went to the grass and started throwing up making Lonnie start banging on the door.

"She's throwing up.Lonnie said still banging on the door until Kentrell opened it and picked me up taking me inside the house.

-We went into the room and he closed the door and locked it behind us as he put me in the bed.He looked at me and rubbed my stomach.He looked at me and smirked making me close my eyes.

——————————————
We can be bipolar together baby boy

Here's another chapter