😕.16

-I looked at Davine weirdly as he rubbed my stomach,he looked at me and smirked as I began to laugh.He kissed my stomach and got outta the bed,he went into the bathroom and started the shower making me get outta the bed and walked into the bathroom wit him.I took of my bra and panties and got in wit him and well u kno how that went down.
*
*
*
*
-I laid in the bed wit matti on the side of me drinking her bottle and watching tv right along wit Stormi.Lonnie went home and so did Davine.Kelsey never came to get Stormi but she's been chilling with matti,my phone started ringing and it was Kentrell so I answered it.

"Hello?I said watching tv.

"Where Kelsey?He said making me mug the phone and roll my eyes.

"I don't know but I have Stormi.I said looking at Stormi and matti smile and giggle.

"I'm finna come get her.He said before hanging up.

-I heard my door unlocking so I knew it was Kentrell.I picked Stormi up and went to matti room.I put her sum of matti clothes on and put her in her car seat and buckled her up,Kentrell walked in wit matti in his hands and gave her to me while picking up Stormi car seat.

"So nobody nows where Kelsey is?I said looking at matti.

"BABE I THOUGHT I LOCKED THE DOOR.I heard Davine said as me and Kentrell walked outta matti room.

"Kentrell came to get Stormi.I said as Davine looked at Kentrell and went inside the room.

"Bye Kentrell.I said watching him walk down the stairs.

-I looked at matti who was sleep so I took her back in her room,I laid her down in her crib and walked out.I went into my room and Davine was laying down looking at the wall.

"What's wrong?I said walking over to him and laying on him

"My mama just died.He said looking at me.

"Aww babe I'm sorry.I said kissing him.

-He laid back and began to cry.

"Babe It's gone be ok.I said wiping his tears and kissing him as he kissed me back.

"It's like she was the only person in my life when my pops left us,we didn't have nun but she kept a smile on her face but somebody had to take her away.He said as I began to cry.

——————————————
Chapter was short but that's ok
Ending part sad