😇.15

-I smiled at all Davine family members that looked at me as I watched Davine get drunk wit his dad and brothers and cousins.It was going on 12 in the morning and he wasn't ready to go.

"This is bri I mean Emma.Davine mama said as she introduced me to sum of the family members.

"Hi.I said as I shook there hand and they smiled at Matti and walked off.

-Davine mama been calling me bri all day and I wanted to kno who she was.I went to the car and unlocked the door and put matti in and buckled her up and put her diaper bag on the side of her.I got in the driver seat and just sat there on my phone until the door opened and it was Davine.He almost fell getting in the car but managed to get in and close the door as I drove off.
*
*
*
*
"Ok then who Is bri?I said looking at him while he laid in the bed.

"I don't kno!He said watching tv.

"Well why did yo mama kept calling me that.I said looking at him as I put my lotion on.

"BRUHH I JUST SAID I DONT FUCKING KNOW QUIT FUCKING WIT ME ABOUT IT.He said as I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"STOP YELLING AT Me.I said mugging tf outta him.

"Bitch shut the fuck up and come lay down.He said making me shake my head.

-I got in the bed and laid down facing the opposite direction as him but he ended up cuddling with me.
*
*
*
*
-I woke up wit a bad ass headache and I was missing Lonnie.Davine arms was tightly around my waist as I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed my mother.

"Heyy Lonnie.I said as she smiled.

"Where's matti?She said all in the camera.

"We'll be Over later gimme another hour.I said looking at her.

"Ok mommy made me breakfast and dads here.She said before hanging up

-Somebody knocked on the front door making me get outta Davine grip and walk outta the room and go downstairs.I opened the door and it was Kelsey.

"Can u please watch stormi for me while I got out and make Kentrell Money.She said scratching her neck.

"Yeah where her diaper bag.I said as she looked at me.

"She doesn't have one.She said leaving.

-I closed the door and looked at stormi in her car seat sleep.I went back up and went into matti room and unbuckled stormi outta her car seat and picked her up and put her next to matti in her crib.After I walked outta the room and went back in to my room and went to the bathroom as Davine as still sleep.
*
*
*
*
*
"Who baby is this.Lonnie said watching me change stormi while she held matti The totally wrong way.

"This Kelsey baby Stormi.I said looking at her and then picking up Stormi.

"Where's Davine!She said making me roll my eyes.

"At home.I said looking at her.

"Go put yo shoes on.I whispered.

"Ok.She whispered back.

-She put matti in her car seat and buckled her up and did the same for Stormi.I grabbed the diaper bag and then grabbed the car seats and Lonnie ran to me.We walked to the front door and she opened it and closed it behind her.I put Stormi and matti in the backseat and buckled them up and put the diaper bag on the floor as I closed the door and got into the driver side of the hell cat.I started it up and the motor made the car sound like it was a race car.

"Put yo seat belt on.I backing up outta the drive way and putting the car in drive and speeding off making Lonnie look at me.

"Go faster on the highway.She said as we stopped at the red light by the highway.

-I looked around making sure there was no polices around and when the light turned green I stepped on the gas making the car go faster as we got on the highway and zoomed threw cars as the radio blasted Megan Cognac Queen.

——————————————
Together forever when we on the drink😜😜😝