🤤.13

Davine^^

-I walked into his house as he was still on his couch watching tv.

"Heyy.I said making him look at me.

"Damn babe u look fine asf.He said making me smile and walk over to him.

-I sat on his lap as he started placing kisses on me neck,he picked me up and went upstairs to his room and laid me on the bed.He started taking off his clothes as I took of mines.He entered inside of me making me moan as he started stroking slowly making me throw my head back,he grabbed my waist as he started pumping in and outta me faster and faster making me scratch his back as both of us cum together but that's didn't stop us.We switched positions and I was now on top of him,I started riding him making me grab my waist as I bent down and started kissing him as he kissed me back and started placing hickeys wherever.After we reached are climates again we switched positions again til were I was ass up face down.Entered into me and started pounding in and outta me making me put my head in a pillow but he ended up snatching it so I started gripping on the sheets he grabbed my neck as I begin to moan louder.

"What's my name?He said as he began to choke me.

"Daddy.I moaned as he lets go of my neck as we climaxed again.

-We kepted going all night until we fell asleep.I gotta say that was the best birthday sex.
*
*
*
*
-We walked outta the bathroom fully dressed as I grabbed my keys and phone.I had 109 missed calls from Kentrell and 60 messages from him.

"Mane fuck that nigga.Davine said as we walked downstairs and outta the front door.

-He locked the front door and we got into my car.

"U gone be my BabyMama and wife in a minute.He said looking at me as I pulled off.

"He brought u this car?He said taking my phone and opening Instagram wit his phone in his hand calling somebody.

"Yeah.I said speeding up.

"I brought u a Tesla,it just arrived at yo house.He said hanging up his phone while still using mines.

"Thxs daddy.I said smirking.

"My brother got yo ass a g-wagon.He said smirking back.

"Y'all just be spending money.I said as we pulled up to Kentrell house.

-Kelsey brought Matti outside and put her in the back seat and buckled her up and closed the door.She smirked at Davine as he mugged her.

"That bitch got a smiling problem or sum.He said as I pulled off.

"That bitch got a lot of problems.I said shaking my head.

"U remember when you gave me 3k to go buy me sum from the mall.I said looking at him and back at the road.

"Yeah what u do wit it.He said giving me back my phone.

"She took 300 dollars out of it.I said laughing.

"Broke bitches get on my nerves.He said laughing.
*
*
*
*
-I walked into my house and I took matti upstairs to her room that was on the side of mines.I took her outta her car seat and put her in her crib.I unpacked her diaper bag and walked outta her room.I went downstairs and looked outta my window to see the g-wagon arriving while Davine was outside on the phone he looked like he was arguing with somebody but it wasn't my business.I went to the kitchen and put Matti bottles in the refrigerator and walked back outta the kitchen and went upstairs to my room turning on the tv.
——————————————
This Wht They room look like

——————————————This Wht They room look like

Emma room

Matti room

Matti room

Guess Room

Guess Room

Hope y'all enjoyed