🥳.12

Matti^^

1 year and sum months later

-It's my birthday bitches!!Im 19 now and as u kno or didn't kno I had Matti,me and Kentrell are not together but I even met my daddy....Anyways me and Kentrell we're on and off and your going to see that.I got dressed and Matti dressed,I put her in her car seat and grabbed her diaper bag and my purse,I put my phone in there and kept my keys in my hand as I carried Matti car seat downstairs and to the front door,I opened the door almost dropping matti car seat.

"SURPRISE!My family and Kentrell family said looking at me.

-I put the code in for my door to lock as they moved outta the way as a all white Lamborghini truck pulled into my drive way.I smiled as I gave my mother Matti car seat as she was sleep.I ran up to Kentrell and gave him a hug,he tried to pull me into a kiss but I moved and smiled at him.

"Thank you.I said as my mom brought matti over to the car and put her car seat in the backseat and buckled her up.

"THANKS EVERYONE!!I said getting into the car looking into the driver seat to see money in the seat and on the floor and gifts in the front seat as I put matti diaper bag in the back.

-I smiled at Kentrell as I pulled off.I drive fast on the highway forgetting matti was in the back seat cause when I drive I'm a bad driver well a fearless driver.My phone started ringing making me answer it as I got off the highway and stopped at the red light.

"Yes Kelsey?I said looking at the Starbucks across the street that was packed.

"Are u on the way?She said making me roll my eyes.

"Yes Im 10 minutes away.I said speeding off as the light turned green.

"So be outside cause it's not gone really be 10 minutes. I said hanging up.

-I pulled into her neighborhood and turned onto her street and pulled up to get house as she was walking outside wit stormi In her car seat.I unlocked the doors as she opened the back door,she put stormi in the back seat and buckled her up and closed the door.I grabbed all my money cause she like too steal.I put it in my purse and I put my gifts in the back seat by matti as she got in the front seat.

"Gimme my Money bitch.I said looking at her.

"What Money?She said looking at me as I pulled off.

"I'm not dumb Kelsey bitch u stole 300 dollars from me when I picked u up the last time.I said looking at her and mugging her before looking back at the road.

"Take me to Kentrell house.She said cutting off her phone.

"Yeah and u better gimme my money broke ass bitch.I said speeding up making her put her seat belt on as we got on the highway.

"Slow down my baby in the car.She said as I paid attention to the road.

"I kno what I'm doing and my baby in the car too.I said making her look back at matti.

"Heyy matti.She said as I mugged.

"My baby dont like u and Kelsey u serious?I said still mugging.

"What?She said looking at me almost making me throw up.

"I understand u a stripper but bitch after work take a shower.I said letting my windows down as matti started crying.

"I kno baby mommy smell it to.I said getting off the highway.
*
*
*
*
*
"BITCH GO TAKE A BATH.Kentrell said hitting Kelsey upside her head as she walked into the house and he walked up to my car wit stormi.

"U might as well get out.He said opening the back door and taking Matti outta her car seat.

-I rolled my eyes and turned the car off,I grabbed my keys and put them in my purse right along wit my phone.I got out and locked my doors and followed behind Kentrell.

"Wassup Emma.Three3 said making me wave to him and everyone else.

"U kno she acting funny now that she not wit Kentrell.Kd said making me shake my head.

"This still is my property.Kentrell said making me roll my eyes.

-I grabbed matti from him making him mug me.

"Heyy baby Girl.I said kissing her all over her cheek making her smile and making baby noises.

-Kelsey walked up to Kentrell and gave him sum money.

"This from last night.She said looking at me.

"How much Is that Kentrell?I said looking at him.

"3k.He said looking at me.

"I need 300 outta that cause she like to steal from me. I said mugging her.

"No I didn't Kentrell she just tryna mess up my half of that.She said mugging me back.

"Bitch I'll beat yo ass.I said looking at her.

"U kno what i ain't even tripping over 3k nor 300 dollars bitch I Can make that in a minute.I said as my phone started ringing and it was Davine.

"What?I said smiling.

"Come over and leave matti with ha daddy I got a gift for you.He said as Kentrell looked at me.

"Ok imma be on the way.I said as he hung up.
——————————————
Yeah let's gone head and add DavineJay in this story.