🔐.25

Matti^^
2 hours later

-I walked in the house and walked into the kitchen,I put my keys down on the kitchen counter and walked outta the kitchen and went upstairs,I walked into my room I turned the lights on and Davine was in the bed sleep,I turned the lights back off and went to the bathroom,I turned the shower on and got undressed.
*
*
*
*
-I walked outta the bathroom turning the lights off and Davine was still sleep.I walked outta the room and went to king room and he wasn't in there.I walked back to my room and looked at Davine from the door,I started thinking about what kentrell said and I guess I was gone move back in wit him.

"What u doing.Davine said knocking me outta my thoughts.

"I just came from downstairs I was finna get in the bed.I said looking at him.

"Until?He said looking back at me.

"I started thinking about sum.I said walking over to the bed and getting in it.

"Where's king.I said laying down.

"Yo mama house.He said pulling me on top of him.

"Oh ok.I said getting off him and laying down the opposite way.

"Stop playing.He said pulling me back on top of him.

"I'm not playing.I said getting off of him and getting outta the bed.

-I walked outta the room and went downstairs,I went to the guest room and got in the bed and got under the covers and laid down.
*
*
*
*
*

"Kentrell I don't want them to break my mirror so put it in one of the cars.I said watching as he let the moving people pick up my mirror.

"Bruhh y'all just put the mirror down.He said helping me tape the boxes close.

-We pushes all the boxes to the side and they would take them to the moving truck,me and Kentrell was doing my room,my mom and dad was doing king room and erica and sum of my other friends was doing Matti room while Kentrell gang was doing my living room and kitchen but the people in the kitchen was probably eating my kids snacks cause everything was going to storage and the clothes and stuff was going in another truck to Kentrell house and me and my kids had a lot of clothes and shoes shit like that.

"Emma what the fuck is going on.I heard Davine say as he came upstairs to my room just to see me and Kentrell packing shit in boxes.

"Say yo shit in the bathroom bro.Kentrell said making me shake my head.

-Davine looked at me as I looked down and kept packing.

"That's it.Kentrell said looking at me.

"Yeah.I said finally looking up at Davine.

"I ain't happy about that fucking bruise on my girl face and her legs and shit nigga.Kentrell said as I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga That's my girl!Davine said pulling out his gun as Kentrell did too.

"Nigga put yo gun down.3three said as the whole gang came upstairs wit the guns pointing at him.

"Aye put y'all guns up.Kentrell said as he seen matti coming upstairs.

"COME GET THESE BOXES.Kentrell yelled as the moving mans came in.

"She ain't even pressed about that phone u took Bruhh she got a new one.Kentrell said throwing me the iPhone 11 Pro Max.

-He picked you matti and grabbed all my car keys.

"We gone get yo cars to the house later.He said grabbing my hand and pulling me outta the room.
——————————————
I wanted to write sum more for this chapter but I kept getting distracted