They call him Luffy!!!

"I'm gonna kill you Luffy!!!" A loud clunk was heard as a certain rubber boy's head crashed into the boat "I go to sleep for an hour and you get us into this situation!" As Luffy sits up, a jerk pulls the boat closer to the whirlpool. I couldn't do anything to get us out of this but with the luck of the wind blowing in our favor, I knew we could make this.... At least that's what I thought until Luffy pulls me into a barrel. My sword is barely pulled in after me then everything goes dark....

I finally come to, and growl lowly as the memories of Luffy shoving me into a barrel and knocking me unconscious flooded my mind. Before I could say anything however, I feel myself being rolled towards a couple of gruff sounding voices.

Random Pirate #1: "So you're saying that you found these barrels of sake washed up on the shore Koby?" The one rolling me and presumably the other barrel is called Koby..... Hm, sounds small, maybe I can escape. Not like any of these guys could touch me anyway

Koby: "Y-yeah! What should we do with them?" My eyes roll, these guys are definitely only underlings, meaning their boss is on a ship somewhere. Or possibly heading this way, so they'd be stupid to think they can drink....

Random Pirate #2: "Let's drink it all together!"

Random Pirate #1: "But if Captain finds out she'll--"

Random Pirate #3: "She won't find out!! We're the only ones cleaning the wine cellar, so only us and Cabin boy Koby will know!" Of course.... These idiots are dumber than I thought, they really think that they won't get caught, but they'd rat each other out in a heartbeat if they're this scared of their captain.

Suddenly, I could hear a loud crash and I finally remembered to get out of the barrel, my hand rears back and blasts the barrel to bits. Luffy is standing up in his barrel and yells.

Luffy: "Ahh! That was such a nice nap!!! Thought I was gonna die!"

"Luffy.... I'm gonna---"

???: "Quit slacking off!!" A large, spiked iron mace comes in, destroying the entire shack.... Cellar? I don't know, but it circles back around and lands in this..... I'm gonna say either whale or walrus.... Maybe a whalrus, but she didn't even have the tusks....

??? : "I ask you, who's the most beautiful woman in all the great seas?!"

Random Pirate #3: "W-why that's you Alvida-sama!!" Wow, she doesn't even look that intimidating yet they act like she's their mother who had a bad day at work.

Terrestrial Whale: "Then why are you trying to disobey me?!" She got real close to his face, yelling like she had the biggest lungs ever. (No, those go to Goku)

Random Pirate #2: "W-what? We would never do such a horrible thing! No one would ever do something like that!" (*Cough* Asskisser *Cough*)

Alvida: "Don't lie to me!! I heard someone yell "That was such a great nap!" All the way from the boat!" My eye started twitching so I grab Luffy, hoist him up and dust him off before setting him down, right after doing so, I punch his head into the ground.

"Dammit Luffy!! Not only did you get us caught in a whirlpool, you got me stuck in a barrel for who knows how long, and then almost get tears on my new kimono.... Not to mention you ruined my sakura mochi I was gonna save...." Tears fall down my face comically as I pull out the slightly pink tinted folds of sweetness.... Only for him to see they're completely soggy and ruined "I was gonna eat these...." Then, almost as if that didn't just happen, I perk up and start dragging Luffy away. I was gonna pound his head in even more later but right now. We gotta go find this Koby boy, he has a boat to get us out of here.

(Timeskip brought to you by Muzan entering the chat)

Me and Luffy stare down at this ship in disappointment, it looked more like a coffin than anything. We just shake our heads before I turn to Koby.