Meeting that Devil woman

(I couldn't find any good pictures of Older/Younger Nami so you're gonna have to use your imagination)

(Acrylic's PoV)

"Yeah you're right about that Zoro. He is a dumbass. But I can barely talk, I use my devil fruit for navigation and locating our destination" Zoro had just gotten finished with yelling at Luffy for having zero navigation skills so it became a group decision to find someone who can navigate while also looking for a cook. But even then, Zoro yelled at us for thinking about food constantly even thought we were all on our backs groaning about food before Luffy points out a bird in the sky.

Luffy: "Woah!! We can eat that bird guys! We gotta catch it first though"

"Woah! Luffy actually thinks before he acts? Makes a plan perhaps?" I gaso out in mock surprise but it falls on oblivious ears, making my eye twitch.

At this point, Luffy stood up, stretched his arms to the top of the mast and shot himself like a rocket tiwarde the bird.... But he didn't come down, he was caught by the bird instead of the other way around!

"Come on Zoro! We gotta paddle after him, who knows where Luffy is headed!" I toss her both paddles before aiming my open palms outwards behind us before a huge blast of air rockets us forward "You're gonna have to paddle from whenever we lose momentum, right now... Speed is key. That bird should be headed towards land if it turns we turn...." But a yell was heard from a few feet in front of us, they yelled something about 'Help us' and 'We're drowning' so me and Zoro roll our eyes before I yell back at them "Well you gotta jump aboard if you want a ride!" And that's what happened, they jump aboard as we rush past them with only slight speed loss.

Zoro: "Heh! You catch on pretty well! Climbing skills aren't half bad!"

Pirate 1: "He was trying to run us over.... Why is he so reckless...." Suddenly, one of the pirates pull a sword out on us both.

Pirate 2: "Hey! Stop the boat.... This is Pirate Buggy-sama's territory!" Me and Zoro glare them down before....

Pirate 3: "Ohoho! We didn't know you were "Zoro" and "The Wind God Acrylic"!"

"Well you better be damn sorry, you made me lose track of my idiotic brother! I should toss you off this boat but I'd rather not waste any of my power and I doubt Zoro wants to paddle.... Oh, while you're at it tell us what you three were doing in the middle of the ocean"

Pirate 1: "OH YOU FINALLY ASK! Yes yes yes!"

Pirate 2: "It was that mean girl!"

Pirate 3: "Yeah she was bad but quite cute too"

Pirate 2: "The three of us just finished robbing a ship and on our way back"

(Flashback)

Pirate 3: "There is so much treasure here! Who would've thought that ship would have this much!"

Pirate 1: "Yeah! Maybe Buggy-sama will reward us! Huh? What's that little ship doing over there?"

Pirate 3: "Look! There's someone fainted on the side of that boat!"

Pirate 2: "Oh look, it's a girl"

Pirate 1: "Hey you! What's wrong? Are you almost dead or something?" The girl peered up and seems to be flushed, her cheeks were red probably from the prolonged exposure to the heat.