An Actual Fight

(Before we start this. I know I put random pictures at the top but ignore them, or don't it doesn't matter to me. The reason I picked this one is because I recently beat Sunset Overdrive campaign. And I have to say that that game is the first of which I do not hate any enemies and it does a great job with everything done, I highly reccomend for you guys to go check it out)

Nami: "What the hell was that?! This doesn't make any sense! From the moment you fought the Lion and came back alive, and you! You're the scariest one of you all!" She jabbed a finger into Acrylic's chest while he looked down at her confused. "You blasted away that guy with one single hit! He looks like he's about to die!" But as she says that, both Cabaji and Buggy emerge from the wreckage, with Buggy holding two of his own crew while Cabaji held up Richie...

Acrylic: "Using your own friends as shields. Yeah these guys are pirates alright..." Acrylic could feel his blood boiling, but he took some deep breaths and prepared to step forward to lay down the beating on those two idiots but Luffy and Zoro stepped forward. "Be careful you two, someone on their team has a healer... Or a devil fruit that deals with healing." (I'm adding this just for it to make sense in the fight for Cabaji vs Zoro since it's a fight of conviction  and I figured it's important)

Luffy: "Well, they couldn't have had time to heal both unicycle and themself so maybe the healer is down for now..." Nodding his head to show that he shared the same thoughts as his brother, Acrylic sits down next to the still unconscious chief and smirked.

Cabaji: "This is the biggest disgrace we've ever faced under our flag Captain!" And Acrylic's smirk only grew as he pointed at Buggy.

Acrylic: "And next you're gonna say: "I'm so mad words fail me!"."

Buggy: "I'm so mad, words fail me.... Nani?!" He looked over at the laughing white haired teen before a tic mark grew. "Shut up! After I kill that rubber boy over there then I shall kill you for your previous transgressions."

Acrylic: "That word is quite funny ya know? Coming from you, it makes no sense." Holding his hands up, Acrylic let's out a loud yawn, as if he was... Bored. "And trust me, if you could even seriously injure Luffy, you wouldn't be walking off of this island alive!" And it was at that moment that Mohji finally woke up and coughed.

Mohji: "Ah dammit, I was unconscious... What the hell is this mess?" Cabaji looked quite surprised and turned slightly to face him.

Cabaji: "Mohji? You're still alive, what a surprise..."

Mohji: "Cabaji? What the hell did you do to Richie?!" He was starting to get angry and stood up, looking as if he was gonna deck Cabaji just for even touching his precious companion. But then, he took notice of a certain white haired teen that was still smirking ever so confidently. "Ehhg?! That kid with the scars and white hair! Captain, he's not normal! That kid isn't normal! He's more than just a monster, he's a demon!"

Acrylic: "Oh? I'm surprised you still remember your beating! You're certainly stronger than I thought but you still can't beat me... No matter what you know about my powers, I can't be cut or hit unless you have a certain special ability." Captain Buggy seemed to bot be deterred as he simply grabbed Mohji by the collar of his weird... Suit, and hoisted him up.

Buggy: "If you knew about that Mohji... Then why didn't you tell me?!" Throwing him towards the relaxing teen, Mohji tells out that he did try to warn then but couldn't. Just before Mohji could reach his thrown destination, a sudden blast of wind slams down the lion man onto the ground with little restraint shown on Acrylic's part. But Cabaji figured that he'd get rid of the 'lesser threat' and went after Luffy but Zoro jumped in just in time to block the would be fatal blow and gave the meanest glare she possibly could.

Zoro: "If it's swords, then I'm all for it."

Cabaji: "Roronoa Zoro, it's an honor... Cause as a swordsman, I get to slay you." Both Luffy and Acrylic seemed to be a little more than conscious about Zoro's wound and only Luffy voiced his concerns.

Luffy: "Look Zoro, it's probably better that me and Acrylic handle these guys. You still need rest." Cabaji seemed to catch on and smirks, it seems that he's also noticed the wound on Zoro's side and pulled down his scarf while a small ball of fire bursts from him.

Cabaji: "Acrobat Technique! Fire Trick!" Not expecting the fire, Zoro had little to no time to react, but the worst the fire did was sear her eyebrows a little bit. As it was only a mere 'trick' to distract her from Cabaji's real target, which is Zoro's wound. As such, Cabaji threw a heavy kick with his pointed shoe and dug it deeper into Zoro's wound, causing her to cry out in pain and stumble backwards. Nami was about to tell out in anger before Acrylic whistles to get her attention.

Acrylic: "Nami, these guys are pirates. They don't care how wounded someone is, they'll tear up the wound even more and leave them to die in a ditch... There's no point in trying to reason with scum like them, you should already know that considering how much you seem to hate me and my brother's crew." Nami only nodded before turning back to the fight. It was by now that Cabaji has used another dirty trick and got rid of Zoro's sight temporarily.

Cabaji: "Acrobatic Technique! Murder Mist Trick!" Again, he went for the wound but Zoro had expected as such and had a little more time to dodge but was still hit pretty badly. "What's wrong? A grown woman rolling around on the ground is pathetic to watch and witness!" Zoro was still trying to catch her breath, it was getting to the point where Acrylic was about to step in but he held back. Considering where he came from, it's obvious that he didn't for the sake of honor.

Nami: "Fighting with that wound was too much from the start, why are you two just watching her suffer?!"

Acrylic: "Because it's not just a matter of protecting her captain anymore, it's about the honor and pride of a swordsman! Unless you weild a sword and are a swords woman, then shut the hell up and watch!"

Cabaji: "Go to the next world Roronoa Zoro!" It even got to the point where Acrylic was pulling his blade out but Zoro surprised him and everyone else when she punched Cabaji right in the jaw only to follow it up with a speech.

Zoro: "You idiot, do you find my condition funny to laugh at?" Slashing open her wound even more, both Luffy and Acrylic were ready to smack some sense into her but she shouted at them both. "Sit back down the both of you! I'm going to show this fool the different levels of strength we have!"