Gonna punch someone....

Luffy and Koby were holding me back from kicking this.... Bastard's skull in and it kinda pissed me off.

"Grr!!! I'm gonna kill you when I get my hands on you!!" I would have used my abilities but that would cause too much widespread destruction.... But it's starting to become appealing!! Marines start pulling Helmeppo away while he yells about 'My dad's gonna execute you!' And that 'No one's ever hit me, not even my daddy!' "Well then, how about I deck you one more time?! You better get used to it because you live in the Age of Pirates dumbass!!!" I yank my arms away from Luffy and Koby "We better start moving back towards Zoro quick, she's gonna want to know about this" And with that, a guest of wind blows over me in a mini tornado and I disappear into thin air (Ohohoho!!)

(Timeskip, "But how in the blood soaked protestant hell did ya do that?"
"Fuck you that's how")

My feet barely touched the ground before Zoro turns her head and stares at me, my face hardened before I walk over without a word.

Zoro: "What are you doing? I'm staying here and I'm not joining your pirate group. I gotta survive for a couple more weeks...." I start untying her before she throws a fist at me, I didn't flinch, budge or even move to dodge. Her fist just slammed into my face as I continue untying the ropes

"He's going to execute you tomorrow, I just knocked his teeth out a few minutes ago. So either join us or die here... It's your choice.... Damn these knots" I move back and glare down at her defeated form, it.... Made me almost sympathetic but... All of a sudden, Helmeppo flies through the air into the Marine base "My brother wouldn't have just yeeted him through the air for no reason... I know you're a swordswoman, so what's your style? Ittō-ryū, Nitōryū, Santōryū? I personally use Ittō-ryū" I pull out my most trusted weapon. Zoro's eyes go wide as she gasps out. My smirk grew ever so slightly, she knows what this blade is.

Zoro: "The Saikuron terā goddobureido.... But that's said to be forged in the middle of a cyclone, infused with the souls of thousands of wind demons.... No one has ever weilded it expertly... It's been missing for-----"

"Neeerrrrd!" She does a double take before growling

Zoro: "I am not a nerd!"

"That's exactly what a nerd would say!!" I punch her arm before chuckling, my blade sheathed before I start doing stretches. She looked utterly confused, and I respond before she can even ask. "I can't just teleport anywhere I want, I have to actually see where I'm going or have been there before... Plus, I want to destroy some of this base" After a little more showing off, wind surrounds me, covering sight before I take off like a missile, taking out a large perfect circle of the building before I even came in contact with it. And there was a singular marine but he was scared out of his mind. I grab his uniform and yank him closer, sweat was pouring off of his face "Where is her swords? Huh? Don't be afraid, as long as you don't try to tell for help, then I won't kill you" He shakily points towards what looks to be the most pompous room possible "That was rather easy.... Hm..." One second later, I was behind the marine with my hand up, he was unconscious and on the ground.

(Another timeskip, sue me)

Everything was going a little bit different than I was hoping but I wouldn't mind fighting Axe-Hand Morgan.... He obviously doesn't get much action, could explain why he's so cranky. Before I could say anything, the onion-headed bastard points and screeches at me like a banshee.

Helmeppo: "That's him Daddy!!! That's the demon that hit me!" Morgan looks at me before grumbling over.... Something.

Morgan: "You're the one that caused this headache.... But, you look familiar.... You're a pirate no doubt but... Your face is definitely familiar...." My eyes harden, and in an instant I was in behind Morgan, blade drawn before the gust of wind followed. Cuts varying in length and depth covered him.... Even his axe was cut off.

"Kieru toppū...... No one is allowed to know... But I can't arouse suspicion so I won't kill you just yet... But if I see you again, I will cut you down to size" My voice was barely a whisper before I sheath my blade "Now, let's get back to business... ZORO! Either join us and live, or die and fail your dream and break your promises" I hold her swords up in front of her, she sighed before hardening her face with a smirk.

Zoro: "You got yourself a pirate!" She moves quickly and blocks the swords from the marines that snapped out of it, she smiled "You need to watch your back their Windbag" A dry chuckle escapes my lips before I turn and flare down the foolish fighters, they pass out as a wave of pure willpower wash over them, even Zoro stumbled slightly

"Oh but you shouldn't be stumbling around... You could fall and hurt yourself sweet-cheeks" I pat her head before hoisting up Koby "This is your chance. You can ask to join them" I push him before letting out a loud sigh, a rare smile on my face before I pull Luffy and Zoro along with me "Let's go get something to eat, haven't eaten since we got here"

(If this isn't the last timeskip of this chapter then I will release an update for my other planned book today instead of tomorrow)

The inn owner had decided to give us a free meal or two since we freed them from a couple years of hell and torture. My back was leaning against the wall as I lowered bits of steak and fruits into my mouth, Luffy was having a conversation with our newest member and Koby was sitting at a table across from us... It all felt finally peaceful until something reminded me that a peaceful life.... Wasn't possible for pirates or me.

Marine Captain: "I heard that the pirates were here!! First order of business!" They all bow and shout their thanks for helping them once again before standing upright "But unfortunately, since you guys are pirates we have to arrest you.... But that wouldn't be honorable. So we're going to ask you to leave this island at once! But before you do" He grabs Koby by the arm and points at him "Is he with you?

"Nah, but he was working as a cabin boy for the female pirate Alvida...." Koby was looking scared which is what I was hoping for "He was really close to her too.... He cleaned her shoes and I'm pretty sure he cleaned that iron mace of hers" Koby was mumbling for me to stop at this point, I kept going on and on about his flaws and what he was doing before we came here.... But he finally broke and punched me square in the cheek. I pretended to get really angry and start punching him back. Luffy and Zoro pulled me off before the Marine Captain spoke again.

Marine Captain: "ALRIGHT! ENOUGH! It's clear that you are not with them.... You three still have to leave this place by nightfall!" A smirk fell on my face as I finish my food before standing up.

"Alright you two, let's get going. It's getting boring here anyway.... And Koby?" He turns to me with a grateful smile, so... I smile back with a look of happiness "Don't get weak, get stronger. So that the next time we fight... We fight for real. And if you're ever feeling weak, ask someone to knock you upside the head or arm or something.... To forge out those impurities" I wave before turning and exiting the inn, Luffy and Zoro follow behind quickly "Our boat is pretty small, we should get a new one along with another crew mate" They both nod and we step onto the boat.... Following wherever the current will take us, to our next destination....

(Somewhere else very far far away)

???: "Ah, so he's been seen he? I knew he wouldn't have died already, he still has to beat me and prove that I am truly worthy of this scar!"

(Alrighty, after about a month of not uploading I am extremely sorry and decided to be a little bit more on top of things. I will be setting alarms to say when I should be writing and such, 5 reads on this chapter will get another one out within the week, if it doesn't then it'll be just a bit longer. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I have, I also just realized that One Piece moves a bit faster than some other anime.... Like the Alabasta Arc starts before chapter 200... Whatever, enjoy your day and I might still release a new chapter this week for this book or a different chapter for my other book)