Chapter 11-

A/N I skipped some days in here. (March 6-8 if you're keeping track of that) Sorry if that's confusing. Alright on with the story!

TUESDAY-MARCH 9-

Mom and Dad wake up and go to work, Adam, Jack and Ryan woke up, had breakfast and left for their meetings, and Lilly woke up and went with the boys to their meetings, so she didn't need to be left home alone, and so that they can go to the dentist from the meetings,

They meet Mom at the dentist, check in and sit in the waiting room. Ryan gets called back, and almost right after he goes back, Jack gets called back. Adam and Lilly were playing a game together on Adam's phone, Mom gets a phone call from work that she went outside to answer. Since she took the afternoon off, she still gets phone calls to deal with problems that come up. After a bit, Lilly and Adam get called back together, therefore freaking Lilly out. She tries to hide it, mostly by itching her palms, a habit she learnt from Ryan. The dentist tells her to lay back in the chair, so she can bring the chair down. Lilly starts freaking out a bit more, but the dentist didn't care. The dentist asks Lilly to open her mouth so she can put the freezing gel in to her mouth, but Lilly freaks out and shakes her head, trying to say no. The dentist gets mad at her, and kind of forces Lilly to open her mouth. The dentist leaves for a bit, waiting for the freezing gel to start working. The dentist comes back in, and Lilly starts crying, because she knows what's coming. The dentist could not care less and tries to get Lilly to open her mouth again. Ryan and Jack come in, while the dentist was trying to open her mouth, Lilly still crying.

"Lilly! Are you ok?" Jack asks. Lilly shakes her head, as Ryan sat down beside her and grabs her hand. Jack sat down as well and rest a hand on her leg.

"What's wrong Lil? You scared of the needle?" Ryan asks. Lilly nods, continuing to cry.

"Yeah she's not cooperating." The dentist says bitterly.

"Can you give us a second then?" Ryan asks the dentist, hoping she'll leave, so they'll be able to calm Lilly down a bit.

"Fine. But I'm not giving you the longest time, I have work to do. Well, if she'll let me." The dentist says under her breath. The dentist leaves, and Ryan and Jack go straight to trying to calm her down.

"Lilly, it's ok, we're right here now, you'll be ok." Lilly starts to calm down a bit when the dentist comes back in.

"Alrighty will you let me do this now?" The dentist says bitterly. Regardless of what the dentist was saying, Ryan and Jack still continue trying to calm Lilly down.

When the dentist went to give Lilly the shot, Lilly resumes crying, and Ryan and Jack try to distract her and try to calm her down, but it didn't work. The dentist finishes the shot and leaves again to go help someone else. Ryan and Jack try to calm Lilly down once again, and she finally relaxes a bit, realizing the shot was done. Jack comes and sits beside lily on her right, as Ryan was on her left.

"Good job Lil, I'm so proud of you." Jack says, trying to cheer her up.

"I'm not." Lilly says, wiping the tears off of her face.

"But you did great Lil." Ryan says.

"No, I didn't! I was freaking out the whole time. I'm sorry I keep freaking out."

"It's ok Lil. We're always here to help when you freak out, so it's ok." Jack says.

"But what about when you guys leave for tour again?"

"We'll figure that out later, ok?" Ryan says, smirking at jack. Lilly nods.

"And look who it is!" Jack says, as Adam comes into the room.

"Hey guys!" Adam says, sitting beside jack.

"Is she ok?" Adam whispers to jack.

"Yeah. She was just scared of the needle." Jack answers.

"Ok." Adam responds.

"My mouf is numb." Lilly says, poking her check as the freezing was kicking in. The dentist comes back in and says,

"Ok, are you settled down yet? Will you let me do this now?" Jack moves to the other side of Adam to be out of the way for the dentist, and Ryan rubs the back of her hand, trying to keep her calm.