Chapter 32-

Lilly shoots awake after another nightmare about her childhood. She starts her panic attack like normal, with her breath hitching, her body shaking, and her hands tensing up. Lilly doesn't know what to do. She looks at her phone to see what time it is. It's only 3:30 in the morning. She needs the comfort from someone, but doesn't know if she should wake anyone up. She grabs onto Evan and hugs him tight, attempting to calm herself down. It's not working. She pulls her curtain open, deciding which brother to wake up. Jacks curtain was the only one open, plus he was facing the outside of the bunk, so she rolled over to him. It was nice that both their bunks were on the floor. Lilly didn't want to wake him up, but she needed the comfort. Lilly sneaks under Jack's arm, wrapping it around herself. Jack half wakes up, realizes that Lilly is in his bunk, and realizes why. Lilly was still shaking and super tense, so it was obvious to Jack. He wraps his blanket around Lilly, welcoming her into his bunk. Jack keeps his arm wrapped around Lilly, and they both fall asleep again. Lilly wakes up before Jack, just before the alarm went off. Lilly was so comfortable in Jacks bed, that she didn't move away when she woke up. Jack wakes up to the alarm, as well as everyone else on the bus. Lilly stands up and goes to the front of the bus, waiting for everyone else to join her. Once Jack gets up, Lilly runs over and gives him a great big hug.
"Thank you." She says quietly.
"Of course Lil! Did you have a nightmare?" Jack asks. Lilly nods.
"Well thank you for coming to me."
"Did I wake you up?" Lilly asks, pulling away from Jack.
"Not really." Jack responds.
"Ok." Lilly says, thankful she didn't wake him up entirely.
"Wanna talk about your nightmare?" Jack offers. Lilly shakes her head.
"No, it's the same one as last time." Lilly explains.
"Alright Lil. Wanna sit with me on the couch for a bit, or are you feeling ok?" Jack asks.
"I'm ok. Thanks though." Lilly smiles.
"Of course Lil." Jack says, giving Lilly another hug.
"What do you want for breakfast?" Ryan asks, walking over to Jack and Lilly.
"Cereal." Jack responds.
"Yeah, but what kind?" Ryan inquires.
"Lucky charms!" Lilly says.
"Good choice Lil." Ryan says, getting the cereal out of the cupboard. They grab the milk out of the mini fridge and grabbed some bowls and spoons. They had a show tonight, but they had some issues getting out of the one city, so they'll be a bit late getting to the venue. After breakfast, they played some video games, then got to the venue. They arrived at the venue and immediately went to sound check. They ran through sound check pretty quickly to get to VIP, then they went backstage to grab some dinner before the show. In all that chaos, everyone was quite surprised Lilly didn't have a panic attack. There was so much going on that even they guys didn't know what they were doing. Besides sound check, Cat and Lilly stayed in the dressing room until dinner. They played a couple games to try to distract Lilly from what else was going on with all the chaos of being late. Once dinner was done, they all get ready for the show. They walk backstage, and they guys go on. Lilly gets to her bit, and she does it perfectly like normal. She walks off stage, finishes watching the show with Cat, and they go back to the bus. Almost everyone was exhausted from today, so most people went to bed right away. Half of the people fell asleep immediately, some just went on their phones. Lilly fell asleep, but was quickly awoken by another nightmare. She shoots awake once again, starting her usual panic attack. Ryan, the only other human that seems to be awake, heard Lilly, so he pulls his curtain back, looking away from his phone, down at Lilly in her bunk.
"Hey Lil, you ok?" Ryan whisper asks Lilly. Lilly is startled hearing Ryan's voice. Lilly shakes her head, looking up at Ryan in panic.
"Come here Lil, it's ok." Ryan says, holding his arm out for Lilly to join him in his bunk. Lilly shakily stands up, and crawls up into Ryan's bunk. Ryan pulled his blanket over Lilly, and wraps his arm around her like Jack did the other day.
"Th-that one was really scary." Lilly stutters out.
"It's ok Lil, you're safe with me." Ryan says.
"I-I can't breathe!" Lilly cries out, starting to tear up. This attack was gonna be bad and she could feel it.
"Lilly, you're ok." Ryan starts. "This will end, I promise. Ok Lil? Remember your breathing tricks."
"I can't!" Lilly cries out.
"Shhh Lil, it's ok." Ryan says. "Here, turn around." Ryan suggests. Lilly takes no time in flipping over and hiding in Ryan's chest.
"It's ok Lil, I've got you. You're safe with me." Ryan says, wrapping his arm around Lilly again, fixing the blanket around her, this time rubbing her back. Ryan closes the curtain to prohibit any light from entering, but also minimizing the sound of Lilly crying to the rest of the bus.
"I've got you Lilly, you're ok." Ryan says again, hoping to calm Lilly down.
"It's not working! I can't!" Lilly cries.
"Settle down Lil, I've got you. You're ok. You're safe." Ryan says. Lilly quiets down, but continues hyperventilating.
"Shhhh Lil, slow it down." Ryan whispers, quieting himself down to relax Lilly. Lilly's breathing finally slows down, allowing her to melt into Ryan.
"There we go Lil. Good job." Ryan says. "Now try to go back to sleep, alright?" Lilly nods slightly, snuggling closer to her big brother. Ryan gives Lilly a quick squeeze before drifting off into sleep, Lilly doing the same. Both Ryan and Lilly wake up to the defyingly loud alarm ringing in their ears. They quickly stand up and go over to the couches in the front.
"Morning Lil. How did you sleep?" Ryan asks, pulling Lilly to sit on his lap.
"Much better after my panic attack." Lilly responds, giving Ryan a hug.
"Good to hear. Wanna talk about your nightmare?" Ryan asks. Lilly shakes her head.
"No, it's ok. It's the same memories running through my head, but it's different incidents usually. That one was just really scary." Lilly explains.
"You're ok now though?" Ryan asks. Lilly nods.
"Thanks for calming me down." Lilly says.
"Of course Lil! Anytime! I'm glad you still trust me to calm you down."
"Yeah.. You and Jack I trust the most still.." Lilly mumbles.
"I know Lil. I'm happy I'm one of them." Ryan smirks. Lilly nods.
"Morning guys!" Jack says, somehow way to excitedly. "How did you sleep?"
"Pretty good." The both said at the same time.
"Wait, why is Lilly sitting like that? Another nightmare?" Jack questions. Ryan nods.
"You ok Lil?" Jack asks, resting his hand on her back. Lilly nods.
"How bad was it?" Jack asks Ryan quietly.
"Pretty bad. She was super tense and couldn't calm down for a while, but I got her there." Ryan answers.
"Good job." Jack says.
"Thanks." Ryan responds.
"Well, it's another driving day today, so what do you want to do?" Adam asks, watching the whole conversation from the edge of where the bunks start.
"Oh hi Adam." Jack says, startled by his older brothers actions.
"Lilly should probably get some school done so she's not too behind." Adam suggests. "But, I want one of you to be there if we do it." Adam says.
"Why?" Jack asks, confused. "I'm not gonna be any help!"
"Not with the work, with the panic." Adam explains.
"Oohhhh." Jack realizes. "In that case, I'm definitely willing to help."
"Me too." Ryan adds.
"Me three!" Cat says, doing the same thing Adam was, but no one noticing she was there.
"Oh my goodness you people have to stop doing that!" Jack says, overreacting with a hand over his chest.
"Morning Cat!" Lilly says smiling.
"Morning Lil! How did you sleep?" She asks.
"Pretty ok. I got to sleep next to Ryan!" Lilly smirks.
"Lucky duck!" Cat smirks. Lilly squeezes Ryan in a hug before saying,
"Thanks again." Ryan hugs her back.
"Anytime Lil. I'm serious." Ryan says.
"Alright folks," Jack starts in some announcer voice. "I hereby declare it is to be breakfast time, and then this bus shall turn into a classroom in voyage to our next destination. Fair my ladies?" Lilly laughs.
"Ok!"
"What do you want for breakfast Lil?" Adam asks.
"Lucky Charms!!" Lilly answers. They all eat their food, then Lilly grabs her school work, and heads back to the table in the front lounge. By now, most of their crew was in the front lounge, and since none of them seemed to be distracting, they just stayed put. Lilly sat on one side of the table with Adam, Jack sat on the other side, with Ryan and Cat on the couches. They started with math, then went on to English, then ending with history.

But here's where almost everything falls apart.