Chapter 23-

March 30- yes, again I skipped days.. I'm sorry

They've done a few shows. Lilly only panicked the first time, and nothing else since then. She actually really enjoys playing shows, and started giving the front row high fives as she's performing. She's about to go on stage tonight, waiting off stage with Cat. Jack does her introduction and she walks on stage. They start playing the song and she sings it no problem. When they get to the instrumental before the bridge, Lilly goes to Adams side and gives the audience high fives. This venue was a little bit weird, and they had a barricade a few feet in front of the stage. It wasn't that far, so Lilly still could reach the crowd. Once she gets just in front of Jack, she trips on a monitor and falls about 7 feet to the ground. The brothers immediately stop the song and Ryan jumps down to Lilly. Lilly is on her side, grabbing her foot, crying in pain. She must've landed on her foot. Some security guards come to help Lilly and Ryan calls at Jack for a doctor. Jack calls in the doctor and Ryan tries to help Lilly calm down. The doctor gets to Lilly and they have to make her turn around so they can look her over. Ryan was rubbing the back of her hand as she was crying in pain. The doctors check her out and say it seems as though she broke her foot. The doctors put Lilly on a stretcher board and they take her back stage, Ryan staying beside her, holding her hand.
"So, we're gonna pause the show for a minute guys." Adam says. "We'll be back out soon!" And Adam and Jack go off stage to find Lilly and Ryan. They all meet in the dressing room, along with Cat. Lilly was laying down on the couch with the doctors looking at her foot. Ryan was sitting on the couch with Lilly in his lap as Jack, Adam and Cat walk in. Lilly was crying and covering her face with her hands.
"So, it looks like she broke her foot, so we'll wrap it up for now, give her some medicine and then you can take her to urgent care tomorrow to have a look at it." One of the doctors says.
"Ok. Anything else we can do for her in the mean time?" Adam asks.
"Nope. Just make sure she doesn't put any weight on it."
"Ok." Jack says.
"Alright. So we're gonna wrap it up, but it'll probably hurt a bit, so distractions will be good." One of the doctors says.
"Ok Lil, copy me." Ryan says, grabbing her hand. Ryan squeezes it randomly with his fingers and she copies it.
"We should probably get back on stage soon." Ryan says.
"No, it's ok. JJ is doing trumpet solos. We'll be fine for a while." Adam says.
"Hey Lil, wanna hold my hand?" Jack asks. Lilly nods and Jack grabs her other hand as Ryan kept going with the distraction.
"Just close your eyes and try to stay calm, ok Lil?" Adam says. Lilly nods and they start wrapping her foot. She flinches at first, but then starts to calm down. The doctors move her foot and she flinches and starts crying again.
"You're ok Lil." Jack says. The doctors finish wrapping up her foot and leave her with some medicine.
"Ok, we should get back on stage." Ryan says. "Cat, can you stay back here with Lil as we finish the show?"
"Yeah absolutely." Cat responds.
"We'll switch places." Ryan says to Cat.
"Alright Lil, can you sit up?" Ryan asks. Lilly sits up and Ryan stands up and switches places with Cat. Lilly lays down on Cats lap and the boys go back on stage.
"Alright alright." Jack starts. "So, most of you might be wondering what happened with our sister. You saw, she fell off the stage and so we took her back stage and had doctors look at it. It looks like she broke her foot, but we'll find that out for sure tomorrow. She's all good now. Thanks for letting us stop the show for a bit for that." The crowd screams. They finish the show and run back off stage to find Lilly and Cat.
"How's it going?" Jack asks.
"Pretty ok. She fell asleep for a bit but then woke up and her foot really hurt so I gave her some medicine." Cat replies.
"Oh, that's ok. We didn't give her any before we left." Ryan says.
"How are you feeling Lil?" Jack asks.
"Ok. I'm sorry for interrupting the show." Lilly says sadly.
"Lilly!" Ryan says with disappointment. "Don't be sorry about that! It's not your fault."
"Wanna head to the bus?" Jack asks. Lilly nods. They all know that the bus is Lilly's favourite place.
"Alright, who do you want a piggy back from?" Ryan asks.
"Adam!" Lilly says. Lilly jumps onto Adams back, being very careful of her foot. They all walk to the bus and sit on the couches. Jack grabbed Evan from her bunk, as well as her blanket and brought them back and gave them to her. They put a movie into the DVD player and watched that until their crew came back, then they headed off to the next city. Lilly sat in between Jack and Ryan on the couch with her foot up on a little table. Cat sat beside Ryan and Adam sat on the other couch, along with some of their crew.