Chapter 34-

Lilly wakes up in a cold sweat, shaking and hyperventilating. Yet another nightmare. She grabs Evan to grasp on to, but it doesn't help. She starts crying, waking Jack up.

"What's wrong Lil?" He asks concerned. "Another nightmare?" Lilly nods.

"Come here Lil." Lilly rolls over to Jack's bunk, snuggling into his arms.

"Shhhh, it's ok Lil, settle down." Lilly shakes her head.

"It's not working! I can't!" She cries out. Lilly turns around to face away from Jack, quickly turning back to face him.

"Lil, hey, slow down, you're ok."

"I-I can't breathe!" Lilly cries out.

"What do you want me to do Lil? How can I help you?" Jack asks, trying to help his sister.

"R-Ryan?" Lilly mumbles out.

"Ok. I can get Ry. Stand up for a minute, ok?" Lilly stands up from Jack's bunk, circling around no where for a moment until Jack suggests,

"How about you go stand by the table, ok?" Lilly nods and walks over to the table, hugging Evan in her right hand, wiping the never ending tears off with her left. Jack stands up and wakes Ryan up, asking him to help Lilly. Ryan grabs his glasses and stands up, walking with Jack over to the front lounge.

"What's wrong Lil?" Ryan asks, coming in front of her and kneeling down to her level. Ryan rests a hand on her back and in the middle of her torso, looking at his sister with concern. Lilly launches into Ryans shoulder, grasping the back of Ryan's shirt in her fingers.

"Aww, Lil!" Ryan sighs. "Here, let's go over to the couch." Ryan picks Lilly up and walks over the the couch, sitting down in the corner of the couch and the back of the chair by the table.

"Slow it down Lil, you're ok. I'm right here." Ryan mutters, rubbing Lilly's back. Jack sits down beside them, resting a hand on her shoulder. After a moment, Lilly starts to calm down.

"Ryan's got all the magical powers to calm you down, huh?" Jack jokes.

"I'm so good at this." Ryan brags.

"Try to go back to sleep, ok Lil?" Jack says. The three of them stay on the couch until Lilly falls asleep. Once she was asleep, Jack took the opportunity to go back to his bunk, but Ryan stayed with Lilly on the couch.
The next morning, they all wake up not abruptly, already arriving at the venue. They quickly eat some breakfast before the guys go into the city to do a radio interview. Lilly and Cat head to the dressing room in the venue, hanging out and playing some games. Today's show was a day before Alba joins them, just outside the city of Buffalo, NY. From yesterday and early this morning, Lilly was still recovering from all of the panic and anxiety. It seemed as though all their work of getting Adam and Cat able to calm Lilly down, disappeared from the many moments of panic from the last day.
The boys come back from their interview and come hang out in the dressing room with Cat and Lilly. They go to the green room for dinner before heading back to the dressing room and getting ready for the show.

"You for sure want to do your song tonight?" Ryan asks Lilly before they head to side stage. Lilly nods confidently.

"It's something to get my mind off of yesterday. I want to do it." Lilly responds.

"Ok Lil. You ready then?" Lilly nods again and smiles.

"IM READY IM READY IM READY IM READY! OHWEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Lilly starts singing. Everyone in the dressing room laughs and starts to sing along, until they get called to go to side stage. The boys go on, Cat and Lilly standing where they always do. Jack does Lilly's intro, and she comes on stage. They all play through the song perfectly like normal. Lilly did her high five thing with the front row, it was great. Jack pushes her forward to do her bows. As she bends down and back up again, she spots someone in the crowd, and runs off stage to Cat. Cat kneels down to give Lilly a hug, Lilly hugging her back.

"I just saw Mom and Dad." Lilly mumbles, looking towards to direction of the crowd, even though the curtains hanging on the side were blocking her vision.

"I didn't think they were coming tonight?" Cat asks, confused.

"No, not them." Lilly says. "My Mom and Dad."

CLIFFHANGER MWAH HA HA!!