Chapter 36-

"Lilly!!" A women's voice calls from down the hall. "Time for school!" Lilly wakes up and looks around her, expecting to be on the bus.

"Lilly! Are you awake? You have to go to school!" The women calls again.

No. This is a nightmare. She isn't. She can't be.

"Lilliana! You must be awake or you know what's going to happen!"

No! She can't be! This isn't possible!

"That's it Lilliana, punishment time! Get over to your favourite room in the house!"

Lilly launches out of her childhood bed, running out to see if she was really in her childhood house. As she runs into the kitchen, she sees her mother, staring at her with rage in her eyes. Lilly tries to run out of the kitchen, but the door is blocked by her father.

"Sweet Lilliana, you know you can't escape." Her father picks her up, Lilly freezing up in pure fear. Her father takes her over to what her mother said was her favourite room in the house, even though it was her least favourite because it was where she would be beaten and punished. Her father held her down as her mother started slapping her and punching her. Lilly didn't have a voice to scream or cry. She just had to take the punishment like a normal day.

"Lilly!!" Lilly shoots awake, getting pulled right away into a hug. Lilly looks around her, making sure she's safe. She looks around to see it's light outside, and all three boys surrounding her. Ryan was the one to pick her up, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"I'm ok. That one wasn't that bad." Lilly says, even though her grip on Ryan was tightening.

"Lil, are you sure? You sounded really scared." Adam questions.

"That one wasn't too bad. Just scary when you're in it." Lilly starts shaking, trying to hide in Ryan's shoulder. They all knew Lilly was lying, but didn't want to make her upset by mentioning it.

"Alright Lil. You might say that you're ok, but we're still gonna calm you down, ok?" Jack decides.

"Here let's head to the front lounge." Adam suggests. They stand up and walk to the couches, sitting down in age order, with Lilly on Ryans lap in the middle. Jack holds Lilly's hand and Ryan rubs her back gently. They sit in silence, the only noise coming from the bus on the road. Until Lilly starts crying.

"Knew it." The guys whisper.

"You're ok Lil, we've got ya." Jack consoles.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" Lilly mumbles out.

"Don't be sorry Lil, it's ok." Adam replies.

"You're safe Lil, we're right here." Ryan adds. Within moments Lilly was calmed down. They sat on the couch as the rest of their crew wakes up, and they eventually get to the venue. They all head straight to the dressing room, Jack meeting with Alba as they walk in.

"Hi Alba!!" Lilly exclaims.

"Hey Lil! How's it going?" Alba replies.

"Good." Most of them sit on the couches in the dressing room, Jack and Alba walking around to spend time together.

"Hey Ryan?" Lilly asks cautiously.

"Yeah Lil?" Ryan asks confused.

"Can you help me?" Lilly continues.

"Help you with what Lil?" Ryan asks, getting more confused.

"With writing a song." Lilly mumbles out, it taking a few seconds for Ryan to process what she said.

"Of course Lil!!" Ryan gets all excited. He grabs out the computer and they get to work.

"So, what ideas do you have Lil?" Ryan starts, them diving into the song. Cat watches them the entire time smiling, because of how excited the two of them are. They work at the new song for a while until Adam mentions dinner. They quickly stop working to grab food, just to come right back to keep working. Ryan and Lilly has to pause to get changed and do the show. Because of how excited the two of them were, the show went fantastic, Lilly dancing about on stage, similar to how Jack dances. After Lilly's song, she meets with Alba and Cat and watches the rest of the show from side stage. The guys get off stage, them all running back to the dressing room, eventually heading to the bus.