Chapter 18-

Same day (March 13) just new chapter-

Cat goes rushing over to him, pushing him out of Jack and Lilly's room, into his own room.
"Hey hey hey, settle down." Cat says, wrapping him in a hug, closing the door behind them. Ryan starts crying but acts like he's fine so he can help Lilly.
"I-I-I'm f-fine!" Ryan stutters out, pulling away from Cat.
"No you're not Ry. I know you better than that. Sit down." Cat says.
"No!" Ryan says back.
"Ryan, you're panicking. Settle down, Jack and Alba know what to do for Lilly, it's ok."
"No I-I want to h-help!" Ryan says sobbing.
"Ryan, please. Just settle down and breathe. For me."
"O-ok." Ryan finally agrees. Cat wraps him in a hug and starts rubbing his back. They stand in Ryans room, cat hugging him for a while, until he finally settled down. Jack and Alba calmed Lilly down, but not very quickly.
"Lilly, settle down, it's ok." Jack says.
"B-but Ryan!" Lilly says, fighting to get away from Jack.
"Ryan is ok, I promise." Jack says. "Just relax and breathe." Jack says, pulling Lilly back.
"But...but...but-" Lilly says. She starts crying again, and Jack started humming a song. Jack laid down with Lilly on his chest, Alba rubbing her back. Lilly buried her face in Jacks chest like usual and hugged Evan. Lilly didn't settle into Jack until after the song was done. She finally calmed down and looks at Alba. Ryan calms down and looks at Cat.
"Thank you." They both say in their separate rooms.
"You ok now?" Jack asks Lilly.
"Yeah, but what did they do!? Why were they yelling at me?" Lilly says.
"I don't know Lil. I think Adam kicked them out by now, but I don't know." Jack responded.
"Where's Ryan?" Lilly asks.
"He left with Cat. Ryan freaked out so Cat took him away to calm him down."
"Wait, I made Ryan panic? No! Why? How? No!"
"Lilly, it's ok, it's not your fault." Jack says.
"Yes it is!" Lilly says, starting to cry. She buries her face in Jacks chest again and Alba puts the ear muffs on her. Ryan comes back in the room with Cat, slowly walking towards Jack, Alba and Lilly. Jack says,
"You're back! Are you ok?"
"Yeah. Just freaked out. I'm fine."
"No you're not." Jack says. Ryan shrugs.
"Why is Lil crying?" Cat asks.
"She was sad for making you panic." Jack says. Jack nudges Lilly and points at Ryan. Lilly gasps and sits up, wiping the tears off her face. Ryan walks over and sits down on the bed. Lilly reaches her arms out for Ryan and Ryan pulls her into his chest, Evan in her left hand. Lilly continues crying as Jack sits up.
"You ok Lil?" Ryan asks.
"Yeah. I'm sorry." Lilly responds.
"Don't be sorry Lil, it's not your fault."
"Yes it is!" Lilly says.
"No Lil, it's not. I freaked out because of what grandpa said, not because of you."
"Ok.." Lilly says, hugging Ryan back.
"Alright I kicked them out now, you're good." Adam walks in and says.
"Thanks Adam." Jack says.
"Everyone ok in here?" Adam asks.
"Yeah." Jack responds.
"I kicked them out, and they know they're not allowed to come over or interact with Lilly at all anymore." Adam says.
"Awesome." Ryan says.
"Sweet. That's one less thing we have to worry about." Jack says.
"Well, overall, I think today went pretty alright. What do you think?" Alba asks.
"Yeah." Jack responds. "Other then the fact that Ryan panicked, and Lilly panicked, it was actually pretty good. It didn't take that long to calm Lilly down, which was good."
"Wait, Ryan, you panicked?" Adam asks.
"Yeah. Because of what grandpa said, I got overwhelmed and freaked out." Ryan says.
"Are you ok?" Adam asks.
"Yeah, Cat took me away and calmed me down." Ryan says.
"Thank you cat." Adam says.
"Anytime!" Cat responded.
"Is Lilly calmed down now?" Adam asks.
"Are you Lil?" Ryan asks. Lilly nods, not saying anything, biting her lip.
"Why do I keep panicking?" Lilly asks. Everyones hearts in the room broke.
"I don't know Lil. I guess its just a lot of things overstimulating you, and everything like that combined makes you panic." Jack says.
"It can't really be described." Cats says. "I know that it can be everything from overstimulation to past experiences to chaotic scenarios. You can't exactly explain what it is or what causes the panic each time."
"Ok. I hate having these. But I'm glad I can calm down with Jack and Ryan." Lilly says hugging Ryan.
"Yeah, I'm glad we can calm you down too. However, it's probably not the best that we are the only two you calm down with." Ryan says.
"It's great that we can every single time, but you should eventually learn to calm down with someone else. It can be Adam or Cat, Alba or even Evan." Jack says.
"Ok.." Lilly says slightly scared.
"It doesn't have to be right away Lil. You can learn for months, plus you can pick who you want. You can pick two people if you want." Jack says. Lilly tenses up around Ryan as she's overthinking the entire thing.
"Hey Lil, why are you tensing up, it's ok." Ryan says rubbing Lilly's back.
"Relax Lil, we don't have to start for a while, it's ok." Jack says.
"O-ok." Lilly says.
"Were you overthinking that Lil?" Cat asks.
"Probably." Lilly responds.
"Just pick one or two people, let's say on tour, that you can learn for them to help you calm down, ok? We'll start on tour, away from this craziness." Jack says.
"All of us are going on tour, right?" Lilly asks.
"I'm only going for the second half." Alba says.
"Ok." Lilly says.
"So, pick between Adam, Cat, or really any of the crew people, but I guess you don't know them as well yet." Ryan says.
"Both Adam and Cat would probably be better, seeing as if we're on stage, we can't necessarily come off to help." Jack says.
"Good point. Ok, we'll start when we're on tour, we'll tell all the crew people if they find you panicking to find one of us, and you can learn how to calm down with Adam and Cat, ok?" Ryan says.
"That doesn't mean we won't be there to help you Lil, for the first bit it'll be one or both of us, and Cat or Adam, and then eventually it'll just be Cat or Adam, ok?" Jack says.
"Ok." Lilly says.
"How long until tour Lil?" Alba asks.
"20 more days and then on tour for 6 weeks." Lilly says.
"You excited?" Jack asks.
"Of course I am!!" Lilly says.
"Oh, have we asked her yet?" Ryan asks.
"Oh, I don't think so." Adam says. Lilly is confused.
"Do you want to come onstage and sing a song with us on tour?" Jack says. Lilly lights up.
"Wait really??" Lilly says excitedly.
"Yes really!" Ryan says.
"But what if I freak out again?" Lilly says.
"You'll be with us, so you'll be ok. Plus we can put the mask on you again if you want." Jack says.
"Well, what if I try without the mask.." Lilly says.
"Do you want to Lil? You totally can! Whatever you want to do." Ryan says.
"I think I'll try.." Lilly says.
"Good for you Lil." Cat says. Cat and Alba eventually leave, everyone else going to bed.