Chapter 14-

March 11-
They go back out to the living room, and Lilly is clinging to Jack, hiding behind him.
"Alright Lil, ready to go?" Alba asks.
"I-I guess so." Lilly says, still hiding behind Jack. Jack moves to the side, exposing Lilly.
"Ok, see you guys later!" Emily says, hugging Adam, Alba hugging Jack and Cat hugging Ryan. They all stop hugging and the girls start walking out of the door. Lilly freezes for a second, and then Jack nudges her forward. Lilly turns to Jack and Jack kneels down, laying his hands on her sides.
"Hey, Lil, you can do this, ok? You'll have a blast, I promise. Why are you nervous Lil?"
"I don't know." Lilly says quietly. "Just nervous I guess."
"Come here." Jack says, and wraps Lilly in a hug. "Ok, you'll have a blast, ok? Now go have fun." Jack says, and urges Lilly towards the door again. Cat reaches out her hand and Lilly takes it.
"Alright, text us if anything happens." Ryan says quietly to Cat. Cat nods and the girls leave. They take the elevator down and start walking to the cafe. It was only a few blocks from their apartment, so it didn't take very long. On the way, the girls were asking Lilly, "are you excited?" Lilly nodded and started asking them questions. They get to the cafe and sit down and order hot chocolates. They talk for a while about nothing special, and then Emily decides to ask about school.
"Hey Lil, how's school going?"
"Good." Lilly says, sipping her hot chocolate.
"Are you sure Lil? It doesn't sound like it is. We heard about the park."
"Yeah.. Stella hasn't been very nice to me at all. It gets worse at school because I don't have anyone to help me. The teachers don't care and I have no friends and they bug me about it. I don't wanna talk about it." Lilly says, and takes a long sip of her hot chocolate.
"Thanks for telling us Lil." Alba says.
"So what do you love about your brothers being home?" Cat asks.
"Everything. They're the best." Lilly says smiling.
"What's one thing you know about each of them, that we don't?" Alba asks.
"Well, Jack snores, Adam doesn't eat potato salad, and Ryan watches way to much TV." Lilly says laughing. The girls start laughing and they finish their hot chocolates and leave.