Chapter 28-

New day, new city. They finished the show last night with no problems, and they got on the bus and travelled to a new city. They didn't have a show tonight, they had an off day, so they had time to go into the city. Ryan and Lilly decided to go exploring.
"Hey Adam, wanna come with us?" Ryan asks.
"No, I have a ton of work to do on my PhD. You have fun though." Adam replies. Adam was in him and Ryans hotel room, and Jack was in his and Lilly's. Ryan and Lilly find Jack and ask him the same question.
"Hey Jack, wanna go out with us?" Ryan asks.
"No, you two have fun, Alba wants to FaceTime me in a bit."
"Alright Lil, looks like it's just you and me." Ryan says.
"What about Cat?" Lilly asks.
"Yeah she's coming, she just had to go to the lobby for a minute." Ryan answers.
"Ok. Should we go find her?" Lilly asks.
"Sure!" Ryan says. Lilly and Ryan go down to the lobby and find Cat, then they head out into the city. They walk out of the hotel and walk down the street.
"Where do you wanna go Lil?" Cat asks.
"Uhhh, there's a park and a cool water feature thing over there, what about that?" Lilly suggests.
"Perfect idea Lil." Ryan says.
"Let's go!" Cat says excitedly. Lilly holds Ryans hand and Cat wraps her arm around Ryan as they walk to the park. They get to the park and look at the water feature. It was really nice. Off in the distance, Lilly spots someone. She can't quite tell who it is, but thinks she knows who it is. She tries to hide behind Ryan, but Ryan notices and moves away from her, kneeling down to ask her,
"What's wrong Lil?"
"It's Stella." Lilly replies, not looking away from her.
"Who's Stella?" Ryan asks confused.
"The bully that pushed me in the fountain." Lilly starts to freak out, noticing Stella sees her and is coming up to her. Lilly looks up at Ryan in panic and tries to run away, but Ryan stops her.
"No.." Lilly says quietly. Stella and her parents walk over and Ryan stands up.
"Hey loser!" Stella says as she comes closer to Lilly.
"Stella, sweetie, that's not nice." Stella's mother says. "She looks like way more of a nitwit than that!" Stella's mother adds.
"No no no my ladies, she's more of a moron than that!" Stella's dad adds.
"Hey, don't talk to people like that!" Ryan says.
"Don't talk back to adults sweetie!" Stella's mother says.
"How is your new special school?" Stella asks Lilly. "You only go there cause you couldn't handle the smart school, right?" Stella says laughing. Lilly hides behind Ryan and Cat stands behind her.
"You're so scared you're hiding behind your dad, huh?" Stella continues.
"He's not my dad!" Lilly says back.
"Oh little girl, you don't talk back to my Stella darling. You need to apologize right now!" Stella's dad says.
"Come on Lil, let's go." Ryan says, walking away.
"Don't walk away! You need to apologize!" Stella's mom yells.
"Oh darling, let them. They're not worthy enough to talk to us." Stella's dad says.
"Goodbye losers!" Stella yells.
"Goodbye morons!" Stella's dad adds. Ryan, Lilly and Cat walk away relatively quickly, them all knowing to go back to the hotel. Ryan could tell Lilly was gonna have another panic attack, that was obvious, but he wanted to get back to the hotel just in case Stella and her parents were still behind them, and for Jack and Adam to be there to help calm Lil down. Even if Jack and Adam aren't there, Cat will be, so they can still work on expanding who can calm Lilly down. As they were walking back, Lilly starts hyperventilating. Ryan grabs Lilly's hand and rubs the back of her hand with his thumb. They slow down their walking as they get closer to the hotel. They finally get in the elevator and go up to their rooms. They go into Ryan and Adams room and Ryan sits down on the bed and pulls Lilly into his chest like normal.
"Cat, can you go get Evan and Jack? And Adam if he's in there?" Ryan asks. Cat nods and leaves the room.
"Alright Lil, you know what this is, you'll be ok." Ryan says, rubbing her back. Within a minute, Cat and Jack come into the room with Evan in Cat's hand.
"Hey Lil." Jack says. Jack sits beside Ryan and Lilly on the bed, as Cat sits in front of them, handing Evan to Lilly. Lilly, to everyones surprise, doesn't take Evan, but pushes him away.
"Lilly, do you not want Evan?" Cat asks. Lilly shakes her head on Ryans chest.
"Alright Lil." Cat responds.
"Want do you want then Lil?" Jack asks.
"I feel like I'm gonna pass out!" Lilly says.
"Ok Lil. We've got you, you're ok." Ryan says. Lilly starts trying to pull away from Ryan.
"Lil, what's wrong?" Ryan asks, pulling her back.
"I don't know!" Lilly says and starts crying.
"Want me to go get your blanket Lil?" Jack asks.
"I don't know!" Lilly says again, sitting back up.
"Cat, do you know what she's doing?" Ryan asks quietly.
"She has the urge to get away, but in this case it's the urge to get away from the comfort. She doesn't know where she wants to go, she just wants to go."
"Ok, and how can we help?"
"She said she felt like she was gonna pass out, so let's get her back to reality first. To do that, let's make her lay down on Ry's chest, grab her blanket and hug her until she settles down."
"Ok, I'll go grab her blanket." Jack says, standing up.
"Once she comes back to reality, then we can focus on her breathing." Cat adds.
"Alright. Lil, come here." Ryan says, pulling her back into his chest. "There ya go Lil, see? It's ok." Ryan says. Jack comes back with Lilly's blanket and wraps it around Ryan and Lilly. Jack sits back on the bed and starts rubbing Lilly's back.
"We've got you Lil, you're ok." Jack says. Before long, Lilly starts to refocus on her surroundings, especially Jack, seeing as she was looking towards him.
"Ry, take some slower breaths now to get her to follow you." Cat whispers. Ryan nods and does what Cat says. After a bit, Lilly calms down completely.
"There ya go Lil." Jack says. Lilly doesn't move away from Ryan as she finally melts into him.
"So, what happened?" Jack asks.
"Stella, the bully from her old school, somehow is here and we saw her and her parents in a park and they came over and started making fun of us and so we walked away, then the panic set in." Ryan explains.
"That's awful Lil. I'm so sorry." Jack says.
"They were being so mean!" Lilly cries.
"I know Lil. I'm sorry. At least you got back here in time, and didn't have to calm down on the street." Jack reasons.
"True. We were almost there though. I'm not surprised it took her a while to calm down now." Ryan mentions. Everyone goes quiet, then the hear the door opening.
"Hey." Adam says as he walks in. "What's going on?"
"Panic attack." Jack says.
"What about?" Adam questions.
"Bully from her old school making fun of us." Ryan explains as Adam sits on the bed between Cat and Jack. "But she's almost asleep, so I'm moving her to you Adam." Ryan says. Adam reaches out his hands as Ryan picks Lilly up and turns her around so she can lay down on Adams chest. Adam wraps his arms around Lilly as she adjusts to being on a new surface. For a split second, Ryan thought she was going to panic again, so he kept his hand on her back. Eventually Adam feels Lilly melt into him, so Ryan retracts his hand.
"That family was so mean. Not just to Lilly, to us too." Ryan whispers.
"Yeah no kidding." Jack says.
"They were awful. I had to stop myself from almost panicking on the way back." Cat says.
"Aww, are you ok?" Ryan asks.
"Yeah. I know how to calm myself down relatively quickly." Cat responds.
"Do you wanna go on a walk with me to get your mind off of it?" Ryan asks.
"Yes please." Cat replies.
"You two got Lil?" Ryan asks.
"Yep. You guys go calm down. Both of you." Adam says.
"Be back before dinner." Jack mentions as Cat and Ryan stand up. They say goodbye and Ryan and Cat walk out of the room, hand in hand.