60

Irl perspective

Theo stood out in the middle of the woods trying to catch Liam's scent, He had Liam's shirt in his hand, Trying to find the scent.

He had been searching for Liam for about a hour now, and he's got nothing.

He's getting mad and he doesn't have Liam to calm him down.

He tries to focus on his anger and use it to find Liam but he barely has a scent to go off from.

It's like he just disappeared.

Theo needed Liam.

He can't find him alone.

But Scott said he can, he just has to try harder.

Theo ran his hand through his hair as he thought as where Liam, Mason and Corey could have gone.

The only thing Theo thought of where they could have gone is the lacrosse field.

Liam loved lacrosse.

Mason didn't play lacrosse but he always went with Liam to support him and his boyfriend.

Corey also played lacrosse, Mason would cheer both of them on and usually, They would win.

Theo thought about the memories of watching Liam play lacrosse, And smiled.

Theo focused on his boyfriend and his two best friends and finally caught their scent.

He followed it deeper into the woods, Where he found Liam, Mason and Corey Goofing off, Laughing and talking.

Liam didn't seem to notice Theo, So he just kept being goofy and making his best friends laugh.

Mason and Corey didn't notice Theo either, But He was pretty sure Corey caught his scent but thought nothing of it.

Liam probably smelt Theo nearby, But just thought he was taking a walk to the bridge where he would go to think.

"Do you smell that? Smells like Theo." Corey Said, Searching for Theo but having no luck since he was hiding.

"He's probably going to the Think-Bridge as I like to call it." Mason and Corey giggled after he said that, and they just continued with their conversations.

Theo smiled and slowly made his way back to the house, Before Liam could find him.

He was just glad to know they were okay.