Holding our first tiny hands

Aoba's pov~
I'm still tired from giving birth that was almost 3 minutes ago but I fully open my eyes and look at Ren who's next to me.

"Aoba..." Ren says while smiling softly "Our little puppy is here they're  finally here." Ren says while kissing my cheek. I can hear the little cries from across the room. I look over at where granny is and see a tiny squirming thing that's when it hits me. Our baby is right there all tiny and squirming for it's warmth of when it was in my belly.

"I'm finally a daddy......." Ren says while he looks like he's about to cry.
Then granny comes back over to us holding the baby which was in a silky blue blanket and wearing a tiny blue Beanie that babies usually wear (idk what they're called hh) "congratulations aoba it's a healthy baby boy" granny says while handing him to Ren. "I think the father should see him first" "a-ah" Ren holds the tiny pink baby very carefully and gently trying not to hurt or make him cry. "A-aoba...." Ren is trying his best not to cry. "Ren.....you can cry you know people cry when someone new comes in their life" Ren was crying after I said that and he smiled as well. I was crying as well seeing him.

                        Rens pov~
After crying for awhile I look down at my babeie again. His skin isn't pink anymore but the silky cream colored skin aoba has. His hair and hair color is the same color as mine but alittle lighter. Honestly he's a tiny baby. He looks like a little wrapped burrito.
"Ren" aoba says softly and smiles at me. I look at him and smiles. "Oh I'm sorry I got distracted he's just so tiny and cute and-" "Ren" aoba chuckles softly and I gently hand him the baby and sit next to him. Aoba looks at the tiny little baby and smiles softly. "He has your hair,ren" aoba says while gently touching his hair. "A-ah what if he has sensation in his hair like you did" Aoba touches his tiny little hair and the baby responded by crying. "I guess he does" aoba says while looking at me. "It's okay Daddy is here he's here" he says while gently rocking him.
I have all the things I need right here....