what happens when our love turnd into oblivion

Aoba's pov~
Today I was not in a very good mood I was angry and sad because Ren was being very nosy and got in my business all day which annoyed me badly.
I was making some eggs on the stove in the kitchen and rei was standing up and was tugging on my pants from behind so I turned around and looked at him,he was whining probably because he was hungry and I was still in a pretty bad mood so I didn't want anyone to really mess with me. He started whining more and he's making alot of baby noises but sad ones when I got more irritated with him.

I didn't want to tell at him or anything but I just feel like yelling and soon he just started whining more loudly and saying my name over and over because I was ignoring him and as I get distracted I burnt my hand on the edge of the pan and that's when it set me off.

"JUST SHUT UP!" I say bursting out loudly and look at him. He looks shocked and backs away from me.
After a few seconds he starts making that face to where your about to cry and he runs off wantimg to go upstairs. "Daddy!" He says over and over like he did to my name. 

I just watch as Ren quickly comes downstairs and picks him up. "What happened!?" Ren says while picking him up and calming him down.
Then he looks at me. "Were you the one who told him to shut up?" Ren looks concerned but kinda mad at the same time.
I slowly nod and look away.

After that we fought for a bit...