my tiny star that lit up the room~

~A week later~

                       Aoba's pov~
It was around 4 am in the morning and I heard rei crying I sign and get up from the bed.

This was the 5th time he cried tonight. I hardly had time to get any sleep as I walk to his nursery I can hear his tiny cries in the tiny nursery.

I gently open the door and walk inside and heard his crying. He wasn't hungry or dirty maybe he just wants attention because babies don't like it when you don't pay attention to them.
"When are you ever gonna stop crying..." I sigh to myself and pick him up. "Come on rei.......you need sleep too I also do..........let your father sleep...." I go over to the rocking chair and sit in it. The rocking chair is soft and comfy. I turned on the light blue lamp and look at him. I see that his eyes were wide open looking at me. "Yes I probably look interesting when I have bed Head huh." I boop his nose and yawn. "You need sleep and so do i" I lean back in the chair cuddling him close and closing my eyes falling asleep.

When I wake up the next morning i opened my eyes slightly and didn't feel rei in my arms. I suddenly look down and my hand and shoot my eyes wide open. "Huh!? Rei!?" I quickly get up and search for him. I run downstairs. "REI-" Ren looked at me worried. "A-aoba what's wrong???"
"Oh good I thought I lost rei!" Ren was sitting on the couch feeding him with a baby bottle that was a navy blue color. I sigh and sit next to him. "I guess being a father is kinda hard......"
Ren looks at me and kisses me softly. "It's not that difficult it's only been a week aoba and I barely done anything to help you I'm sorry you've also been going to work while I stay home......"
I look at him "no Ren you've done plenty for me and him. Don't worry about those things we work together remember we're parents that's what they're supposed to do." Ren nods and smiles warmly and rei starts coughing while drinking his milk. "A-ah! Ren I think rei is drinking to fast!" I take the bottle away and hear rei coughing and I put the bib he had on and put it on my shoulder and lay his head there. He keeps coughing and I pet his back gently.

"I should of been paying attention I'm sorry aoba....." I look at Ren and chuckle. "It's fine Ren it happens." After I told him that I heard rei spit up on the bib. "There there" I smile to him and keep patting his back gently and I hear him burp alittle then take him away from my shoulder when he finished. He was panting alittle and it felt like he needed to be changed. "Aoba I'll do that just relax okay" Ren takes him and the bib off my shoulder.
I lay down on the couch and fall asleep.

I hope this never ends....