Our first time alone in 10 months~

(sorry if it's short)
(Also contains lemons)

                       Aoba's pov~
I got up to check on rei it was almost 2 in the morning he was crying again so then I went in his nursery and heard his little cries coming from the cot. I went up to the cot and picked him up.
"Come on baby you do this every night now"

It was true he cries more at night probably because he doesn't get that much attention at night. When I finish calming him down I went back to our room. I saw Ren reading a magazine.

I thought of something and smirked to myself. "Ren~" I say in a low sexy voice. "Ren I want to do it~" he looked at me for a few seconds and then blushed a deep red. "A-aoba are you sure....what if rei wakes up and-" I put a finger over his lips. "He won't cry ren~" I say as I kiss him. Ren kisses me back and we both kiss for a few minutes a very sloppy kiss.

I pull away for air and sit in his lap.
I think my booty shorts are good for right now. I start to rub my ass on his crotch. "A-ah.....a-aoba....." Ren blushes and spreads his legs. "That feels good....."
Then I rub my ass in circles on his crotch and grind down on him.
Ren leans his head on the pillow and holds onto my hips. "Yeah baby.....just like that...." I turn around to where I'm not facing him anymore. "Come on baby......look at my ass~" I say as I keep rubbing my ass on his lap in circles.

Suddenly I feel something hard again me. It's rens cock.....I haven't felt it inside of me in awhile and I really want it inside of me now.

I need it,I desire it.

As soon as I finish I turn back to where I'm facing him.
"Ren~ I want to ride you out all night~" I say and kiss him and he sits up and grabs my ass.
"Alright then aoba we can do it tonight~" he smiles and spreads my cheeks out.
"Ren, my hole is twitching for you~" That is true I really need it bad right now and I can't wait another second. "You can prepare me now" I said which right now he can prep me for not awhile because I want to feel rens cock inside. He rubbed his middle finger and his ring finger at my hole and started to push them both in at the same time. "A-ah~ r-ren~" he puts both of his fingers in to where he can't fit them in anymore. Ren started moving his fingers around for a few minutes. "Ren I think that's good...." I say and pull his finger out "now I want your cock to hit every spot inside of me~ I want you to go as rough as you want~" Ren starts breathing heavily and gets a full boner after I said that and he instantly took off my booty shorts.

He turns me around to where I'm not facing him and he spreads my cheeks again. Then I look behind me watching him slipping off his night pants and moan alittle while looking at his dick. It looked really good right now.

Standing up straight with the head of his dick twitching. Then Ren puts his dick in between my ass and grabbing my ass and sliding it up and down on him. I saw him roll his head back and moaning alittle. He stops and puts the tip to my entrance. "I'm going in aoba~" I suddenly go back on him and moan alittle loud because I've wanted this....

I instantly buck my hips up and down fast moaning alot and sticking my tongue out. "A-ahh~! R-ren~!" I go all the way up and slam my hips back down and then grind back and forth on him. He moans and groans as well and bucks his hips up as well. I know we're having sloppy sex but I don't care right now it feels really good.

I grab my own dick and start jerking myself off. The room is filled with moaning, the smell of sweat, and the loud slapping of skin on skin.
"Ren~! I-i love you~! I-i love your big d-dick as well~!" I say as I roll my eyes up and back and stick my tongue out even more. He hits my prostate and that leaves me in so much pleasure.
I feel my climax building up quickly. "R-ren~! I'm gonna c-cum!" I say as I quicken my pace and after a few more thrusts I shoot loads of cum everywhere. And Ren cums as well.

After a few minutes I look at him and kiss him. "Ren~ I'm still not through with you tonight.."
He smiles back. "Then show me what other positions you want~"