Ren's home alone days~

Rens pov~
I was sleeping in the morning I woke up slowly and felt the side next to me. Aoba was gone well I knew because he had gone to work, closing my eyes back to go back asleep for the next few hours I woke up again hearing rei cry from his nursery so I sit up and put my boxers on and go to his nursery. "I'm coming rei I'm coming..." I was still very tired.

I open the door to his nursery and see him holding out his hands for something to grab.
I went up to him and looked at him. "Your such a sensitive little baby." I smile at him picking him up.
"Aoba must of fed and changed you already you don't really open your eyes too" I cradle him in my arms laying his head on my elbow making sure that he is held up right.

He starts cooing at me and starts opening his eyes alittle.
Those precious Amber eyes.
I go back to my room and lay him on the bed with his head on the pillow so he can be comfortable and I changed in my daily clothes.

"There" I go back to rei and and see him with his eyes wide open looking around and I go up to him and lay on my stomach but my chest isn't touching the bed so ready can be there. "This is the exact place where you were born and when I first saw your cute little face" I chuckle alittle and he reaches his hands out to my face probably wanting to touch it. I let my face a little lower so he can and keep smiling as he touches my face. "This is what you will grow up to my little pup."

He takes his hands away and put his hands into a fist. "Your so cute! It's like you want to fight me" but then he looks like he's pouting but he's not he looks mad and his face is turning red.
"Ah you might need to be changed after this...."

I see his angry face turned into a relieved one and he smiles widely like he just accomplished something hard.
"Yeah you definitely need to be changed"

To be continued......