Chapter 1

for everyone, today was just a regular peaceful day like it have always been.

for everyone but byeongkwan.

he slept through all 6 of his alarms, pathetically messed up on his eyeliner, and fell down the stairs in his house just to find out that he doesn't have a ride.

yeah, a typical morning of one and only kim byeongkwan.

"so you're not gonna make it to first period?"

"no, i'll just go to the school infirmary instead. the nurse likes me and her assistant have had a crush on me since forever."

"kwan, everyone have had a crush on you since forever."

"not my problem i'm so attractive." his confident words make both of the males laugh.

byeongkwan was currently on the phone with chan making his way to the infirmary. chan sneaked out of his class to talk on the phone with his best friend.

"alright channie, i'm already here so i'll hang up, bye." he says in a sweet voice and ends the call.

like he have previously mentioned, the nurse who was a nice lady in her thirties liked him so she allowed his to come in without a problem. he explained that he fell down the stairs and just had an awful morning so there was no way he would be able to focus in class.

she just laughed it off and made some tea for both of them. they always spend time like that. because of his rather exotic looks, slim yet well built body, and responsible yet extremely fun and nice personality that allowed him to befriend anyone he became popular very fast. his confidence was on another lever too which made him known for being able to properly stand up for himself. everyone could define him as perfection.

but even though he was popular, he didn't have many friends. yes he knew many people but all they were were just regular acquaintances. if those clowns thought that they were life long friends after having a simple conversation with him or working on a school project then that's all they where to him. clowns.

"alright kwannie, i need to head out for sometime. you can stay in here just don't let anyone in. i will lock the door so if you're gonna leave, i left you an excuse on my table." she says quickly and goes for the door. kwan thanks her and continues on sipping on his tea.

"i'm so tired." byeongkwan sighed. every time he drank a hot drink he felt tired and sleepy. no matter what it was that he was drinking, coffee or tea, he would end up sleeping.

he looked around the room and his gaze fell upon a set of beds, white curtains in between each of them. there was a total of 3 beds and oh god, did they look soft. he remembered what the nurse said about locking the doors and decided that it wouldn't hurt to take a nap, since no one except the nurse would be able to come and see him.

or so did he thought.

***not edited***