chapter 11

"hey donghun, what are you thinking about?" byeongkwan asks his cousin as he sits in his car.

"nothing much~" donghun responds dreamily. byeongkwan looks at him with a 'really? in no way am i buying this bullshit.'

"spill."

"ughh" he groans. "well...don't you have this friend, junhee, i think that's his name." kwan hums, wondering why he suddenly brought him up.

"yea you have a couple of classes with him and we will have P.E. all together next week. he's getting his schedule changed, why?" byeongkwan replies.

"jst asking." about 30 seconds of silence pass before he continues, "so..does he have a boyfriend?"

byeongkwan looks at his cousin with wide eyes. shocked before his lips form a smirk.

"donghun-hyung, are you taking an interest in another male. and that male is one of my bestfriends?" he wiggles with his eyebrows.

"hmmm, maybe." he stops at a red light and slightly turns his body to face byeongkwan. a sleek smile on his face.

"you got no chances then." byeongkwan says and faces donghun now as well.

"huh?! and why is that?" donghun looked genuinely shocked by the words of his cousin.

"bro no offense but, he's the literal korean version of prince charming. you've seen him. while you are more of a....the gangster bad-boy who ran away from home to have freedom. half of which is actually true." byeongkwan points out. the light finally switch to green and they proceed at riding. "and i think he already has his eyes on someone."

"well, then that someone will just become me, if it isn't already."  byeongkwan rolls his eyes at his cousin.

"whatever. i warned you."

"don't need warnings from you." donghun doesn't even give byeongkwan a chance to reply as he already pulls up to their shared house and exits the car.

"ahh donghunnie, what am i gonna do with you?" kwan says to himself as he too, exits the car and makes his way to the house.

he prepares lunch for him and donghun, since the older is not going to cook, hand goes upstairs to do his homework. not knowing that donghun is already working on a plan how too win over his bestfriends heart.

**not edited**

i love dongjun and actually feel like starting a story about them as well (*'ω'*)