chapter 25

"so you're aren't telling me what outfit you're gonna be wearing?"

"nope." byeongkwan said, popping out the letter 'p' as he tried to figure out what fit would look better with his red pigtails.

knowing it would be better to wear a long sleeve in order to hide his small bruises from unwanted eyes, his hand reached for the few options he had. since he did promise to wear fishnets, his final decision was a pair of baggy light blue ripped jeans to wear on top of the nets. the fishnets rose up all the way to his waist, and he left the button of his jeans undone for a more teasing look. the top was a white and cropped long sleeve with many many holes in it that byeongkwan cut out himself. it still covered all of the parts he didn't want the worlds to see but exposed the fair amount of skin he was proud of. the glitter on his cheek bones shined against the light as byeongkwan checked himself out in the mirror.

"alright, i will be there in 10. do you need a ride or are you gonna walk?"

the redhead boy snapped out of his headspace and quickly replied.

"imma walk. the school is only like 15 minutes away and i will try going through the back so i won't have to pay for my ticket. would much rather spend that money on food" he explained as he fixed the collar of his top and added some jewelry.

"kwan...the ticket is legit 5 dollars for fucks sake-"

"your point is?"

"but- you know what? nevermind..." you could head a loud sigh coming from chan who was on the other side of the line. the phone was on speaker so you could also hear some weird ruffling sounds before chan spoke again. "see you soon stinky. don't forget, at our regular spot."

byeongkwan only had time to hum before the line went dead. he didn't care because chan would never let you say the last words. even when texting he would rather be left on read then leave someone without a response. at first it confused, and even annoyed byeongkwan, but now he got used to it and found it very cute.

taking one last mirror picture of himself, he put his phone in his pocket, grabbed his wallet with keys, and made his way out of the house. his black and white platform air forces clapping against the cement as he walked in his usual pace. admiring how nice the colors in the sky mixed together. he felt satisfied with his life as of now.

due to him spacing out, he didn't even notice how he was already at his destination. his plan was simple; walk from the back unseen, and then right into the field from the right side of the bleachers where if was impossible to see him with the current lighting. worked every time 10/10 recommended

(A/N: y'all don't actually do this i'm pretty sure it's illegal🤡🤡)

walking towards the back gate, he squeezed himself in between the two metal bars. due to a car accident that happened when donghun was a freshmen, the bars broke and stretched out wide enough for an average size middle schooler to fit right thought them. the school never bothered to fix it, and byeongkwan was sure thankful.

he bent his back slightly to make himself look smaller, and quietly walked past one of the many storage rooms located behind the bleachers. a metal wired fence worked as a 'barrier' between the two areas. on both sides of the fence there was a small amount of space left for teachers to walk through. byeongkwan was not a teacher, but who can stop him?

"hey! you right there! what are you doing?"

dammit, what was a teacher doing here??!

he looked back at the teacher whom he didn't recognize and measured the distance between himself and the fence. it wasn't too short, but he decided that he had a chance of making it if he took out right now, and so he did.