chapter 9

3rd person pov

"alright, you all can start packing up. could i get someone to volunteer to collect the homework?" the teacher asked, but none raised their hands or said anything. everyone looked down, not wanting to make eye contact. everyone but junhee, who was still daydreaming.

"ahh, mr.park. thank you for your kindness." the teacher said sweetly. at hearing his surname, jun quickly snapped back into reality and was very confused as to why he was called at. "thank you for volunteering to collect the homework." she said, voice laced with annoyance. a small 'oh' was all jun managed to mutter as he took his paper and started walking around the class collecting it. slowly but surely he finished collecting most of them papers, only one row left. in the very back of that row, donghun was scribbling something on a piece of paper. 'i should walk slower so he could finish his homework' jun thought.

but it wasn't homework donghun was trying to finish. in fact, it was something that had nothing to do with any type of academics, but jun had no way of knowing. so like he planned, he walked slower from student to student, collecting their papers and earning annoyed stares from other, telling him to hurry up. once he reached donghuns desk, the two of them shared a brief eye contact that made juns stomach do weird things. when he took the last paper and was about to turn around and leave, donghun stood up, tapped him on the shoulder, and handed jun a piece of paper.

at first, jun was confused and as he was about to ask him about it, the bell rang and everyone including donghun rushed out of the class. leaving jun in an empty room with a stack of homework papers and a note from his crush.

"EEEEEEEE" jun starts squealing like a local high school girl and jumping in one spot uncontrollably.

meanwhile the teacher just looked at him, unimpressed. she just wanted jun to give her the homework so she could grade it and go home. after about a minute, the boy finally came back to earth and quickly gave teacher the papers, apologizing for his immature behavior.

with a red face he quickly walk out of the room, securely holding the little piece of paper in his two hands. his last class, which was a part of his student council thing wouldn't mind if he came in late since he's always been a good student and have always done his part of the job on time. so taking his sweet time, he slowly opened the note and read it.

'you trying to glare at me while being tomato red flustered is the cutes thing i have ever seen **wink** **wink** (ゝ。∂).'

jun couldn't process anything.

'is this a joke? am i being filmed?'

he quickly looks around but doesn't see anything suspicious. he looks at the note once again, rereading it about 10 more times. he couldn't believe it, his crush called him cute.

junhee felt like crying with happy tears.

"ahhh jun!" he slapped himself lightly, "get your shit together. you know how he is, don't get you hopes up. " and he couldn't help but get a melancholy feeling come upon him. reminding himself every time when he got any sorts of thoughts involving donghun.

**not edited**